Find fresh job opportunities from Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2017 For Assistant Online Form at this job page. Applications are being invited from the Federal Government body named as Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment intends to hire dynamic, diversified, competent, experience and qualified professional applicants are needed for the following posts named as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Receptionist, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar) are the current vacancies which required to be filled by the applicants. The eligibility criteria for all the available positions as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria applicants should have overall qualification from Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary with shorthand typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m is essential. Preference will be given to the computer literate applicants with experience in the relevant field are required for these posts. Applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply because every provincial & regional quota is reserved. An ideal age limit should be 18-25 and 18-28 years with five years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. So, suitable candidates meeting the criteria should apply and how to apply procedure is given below.
Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2017 Assistant OTS Online Form
Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2017:
- Applicants may download application form & deposit slip from the official website of OTS www.ots.org.pk
- Applicants are advised to apply for Sr No. 01 to Sr No. 06 are needed to send the prescribe application form with paid deposit slip should reach at the OTS on said address.
- Applicants who desires to apply for Sr No. 07 & Sr No. 08 requires to apply by downloading the OTS form on hand written plain paper must reach at Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment, Emigration Tower, Plot No, 10, Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
- Applicants can pay the test processing fee in any online branch of Alfalah Bank.
- Last date for submission of application is 26th February, 2017.
- Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
Address for Sr No. 01 to 06: Manager Operation, Open Testing Service, 93-A, Media Town (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad.
Address for Sr No. 07 & 08: Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment, Emigration Tower, Plot No, 10, Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Express