A chance of a lifetime for all promising leaders! Applications are now being accepted for British Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023. International students who wish to pursue Master Degree Programs in the United Kingdom are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and its partner organizations fully support these international scholarships. Students with leadership abilities and outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply.
British Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023
The Chevening Scholarship is one of the most prestigious awards of the year. Students can choose from a wide range of academic fields to study in the UK with this Fully Funded scholarship. The Chevening Scholarship does not require any registration fees. Masters Degree Programs are completed in two years under the full support of the UK government. An excellent opportunity for talented students to study at any university in the United Kingdom. Applications are open to all international students. You can study full-time in any Masters program.
Chevening Scholarships are international scholarships that enable talented and promising leaders from around the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. We are looking for people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the plans and administration important to make a better future.
Chevening UK Government Scholarships have the main objective of developing the next generation of global leaders. The UK is one of the major education hubs in the world. Studying in the UK is everyone’s dream. This fully funded scholarship is a great opportunity to study abroad. Studying in the UK on a scholarship will provide students with profound information and organizations which will help them in a way they never imagined possible. The following information about British Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 can be found below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Organization: Chevening
- Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Awards: 1500
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 2nd November 2022
Financial Coverage of British Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023
The Chevening Scholarship is a world-renowned, fully-funded program. All study expenses will be paid for by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
- Support for Full-Tuition Fees
- Travel to and from the recipient’s home country in economy class.
- An allowance for travel and settling in.
- Coverage for the expense of applying for a clearing visa.
- Allowance for departure time.
- A 75 GBP contribution to the cost of tuberculosis testing. This will be given to those who require it.
- A travel allowance supplement.
- A monthly stipend or allowance to pay living and housing costs. Its cost varies depending on where the scholar lives (Inside or outside of London). Each month’s stipend will be distributed around the 21st of the month for the following month.
- COVID-19 vaccine is provided free of charge (If applicable).
Read About: 2000 Taiwan Scholarships for International Students 2022
Chevening Scholarship Courses
- You have the option of choosing from over 12,000 Master’s Courses offered by over 150 different schools of higher learning.
- At least three courses must be listed on your Chevening application.
- The One-Year Master’s Program includes all courses.
- Examine the list of Chevening Eligible Courses.
Chevening Eligible Country
There are over 160 countries where Chevening Scholarships are available. Scholars from around the world are eligible to apply.
Types of work eligible
It is not necessary to have only professional work experience to apply for Chevening. To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, applicants must have at least two years of work experience. Chevening scholarship applicants can have experience in the following fields:
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Candidate must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree along with excellent scores.
- Candidate must be a citizen of eligible countries.
- Candidate will get back to their nation after fulfillment of certificate.
- Applicant should meet all the essential components that will allow you to get access into the UK.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of working experience.
- Candidate have received an unconditional offer letter
- Candidate must apply three different eligible courses in the UK Universities.
How To Apply
The procedure of apply for British Chevening Scholarships is completely online. Only online applications will be accepted. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of British Chevening Scholarships in the UK.
Last Date To Apply
The expiry date for submission of application for British Chevening Scholarships 2022 is 2nd November 2022.