The British Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 in UK are now open to all Nationalities and applicants from any country can apply for this fully funded scholarship now. The British Chevening Scholarships are administered by the British Government. The scholarship is sponsored by the UK government and is for the Award of a Fully Funded Master’s Degree Program. Approximately 1,500 people are eligible to receive this award. Applicants for the scholarship will be able to take any course at any university within the United Kingdom. There is no restriction on the course selection at UK universities for the scholarship.
British Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 in UK
There is no doubt that Chevening is one of the best in the UK. There are various fees covered in the scholarship including air travel, meals, accommodation, visas, tuition fees, books, allowances, health insurance, and all other fees. Chevening scholarship requirements are not difficult to meet.
All students can apply for study in the United Kingdom because the application process has been simplified. Chevening Scholarships do not require you to have any professional work experience in order to qualify. In addition, if you have completed any volunteer activities, either paid or unpaid, they will count as your work experience.
Applicants for the Chevening Award must submit their application through the Chevening Online system. There are over 12,000 master’s degree courses available at more than 150 different institutions of higher education.
We will cover everything. Through the Chestering Scholarships, outstanding and emerging leaders from all over the world are able to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. It is recommended that you read the guidance provided by the organization before you submit your application. The UK is home to some of the best universities in the world. They awarded 1800 scholarships during the last academic year. More information regarding the British Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 can be found below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: All UK Universities included
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 1800
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 2nd November 2022
The process of applying for a Chevening Scholarship is a highly competitive and challenging one. The best chance of success is achieved by doing as much research as possible. It’s highly recommended that you do as much research as you can. We’ve compiled the most important information here for you to review.
Financial Benefits of British Chevening Scholarship 2023
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that allows applicants to study in UK Universities. This scholarship covers the following expenses for all scholarship recipients:
- Tuition fees for a full-time university student
- Applicant will receives a sufficient monthly stipend
- To cover the travel costs to and from the United Kingdom
- As well as an arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance will be given
- One Visa Application Fee
- A travel grant to enable applicants to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Diversity Travel will pay the quarantine fee if you book with Chevening.
- FREE COVID-19 vaccination (if needed)
Read About: McGill University Scholarships for International Students 2023
List of Available Chevening Scholarship Courses
- There are more than 12,000 Master’s Courses available at over 150 different higher education institutions, which means there are plenty of choices for you.
- You must list a minimum of three Master course options when you submit your Chevening application. This is equivalent to telling them your first three preferred courses when you apply.
- All of the courses are included in the Master’s program.
- You may find out more about Chevening-eligible courses here.
- Please apply to more than three universities or at least five to six in order to ensure admission.
Chevening Partner Universities
Any Chevening partner university will accept you for a master’s degree.
The Chevening Scholarships are available in more than 160 countries around the world.
Eligible Types of Work Experience
Chevening Doesn’t Require Only Professional work experience to be able to do it. In order to be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, applicants must have at least two years of work experience in the field. The types of work experience which can qualify for Chevening include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internship
You have to meet the following criteria in order to be considered for a Chevening Scholarship in 2023:
- Must be a member of the Chevening Eligible Countries list.
- Once you have completed your degree in the UK, you must return home.
- There is no such thing as a typical Chevening Scholar; however, those who are most likely to be successful tend to be ambitious, to possess leadership skills, and to have a strong academic background.
- No matter what your gender, age (there is no upper age limit), sexual orientation, religion, marital or parental status, caste, class, or other attributes are, they are not relevant to us.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experiences is mandatory = in total 2,800 hours.
- Applicants should apply to three UK universities.
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
There is no need to upload the documents listed above when you submit your online application; however, the documents listed below may be uploaded at any time before their respective deadlines.
- Results of the English Language tests for Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- An unconditional offer from the selected university
- as well as two letters of recommendation (Guidelines on Reference Letters)
- Certificates of education (if applicable)
- Letters of Motivation (if applicable)
How To Apply
The application process can be done online. Visit the Official Website of the British Chevening UK Scholarship for more information and to apply.
Last Date To Apply
The Last date to apply for the British Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK is 2nd November 2022.