Good news about studying in the USA! Applications for Boston University Scholarship 2022 in United States are now open. You may apply to the Boston University Trustee Scholarship or the Boston University Presidential Scholarship. The BU Scholarships are for international and domestic students studying Bachelors, Masters, and PhD programs in the United States. A wide range of academic fields are available at Boston University.
Boston University Scholarship 2022 in United States
Annually, BU invites approximately 20 talented students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Most of our Scholars have 4.0 grade point averages in secondary school and rank in the top of their class.
BU is one of the renowned Scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate students that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities. Candidates who are among the most refined in their group and demonstrate excellent engagement in their schools and networks should apply.
Boston University is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian, but retains its historical affiliation with the United Methodist Church. It was founded in 1839 by Methodists with its first campus located in Newbury, Vermont, then moved to Boston in 1867. University of Massachusetts has nearly 34000 international students, and is one of Boston’s largest employers.
You have an alternative if you cannot take the IELTS Test in Boston. You can take the Duolingo English Test or you can also request an English Language Exemption form from Boston University. Boston University offers scholarships to international students around the world. More information about the Boston University Scholarship 2022 in United States is given below.
- Country: United Sates of America
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Boston University
- Eligible Nations: All Nationalities
- Financial Benefit: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Why Boston University
The University of Boston ranks 110 in the world. Boston University has a global reputation for its research. Ninety-six percent of graduates are employed or placed in graduate programs, military service, or fellowships within six months of graduation. Students from around the world are able to study at Boston University through 300+ programs.
List of Available Study Fields at Boston University
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of General Studies
- Questrom School of Business
- School of Hospitality Administration
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Wheelock College of Education & Human Development
Financial Benefits of Boston University Scholarship 2022
Boston University Trustee Scholarship
BU Trustee Scholarship is one of recognized scholarship is offered for International students. A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition cost in addition to compulsory undergraduate students’ expenses, and is sustainable for four years if certain standards are met. A total of 20 Trustee Scholarships will be provided in 2021.
Read About: Abdullah Gul University Scholarship 2022-2023 in Turkey
Boston University presidential Scholarship
Presidential Scholarship is for international students at Boston University in USA. The Annual Value of the scholarship is $25,000.
Requirement of Boston University Trustee Scholarships
Global understudies who had wonderful 4.0 grade point midpoints in secondary school and positioned in the highest point of their group.
Besides to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are mentally and innovatively courageous and exhibit perspectives, encounters, or accomplishments past the standard thing. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a remarkable campus community that offers scholarly, cultural, and social opportunities.
How To Apply
To be considered a trustee scholarship:
- Present the Common or Coalition Application and all necessary materials for admission to one of the college degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship article on the Common or Coalition Application as a feature of your application to BU.
The Trustee Scholarship Essays:
- If it’s not too much trouble, look over one of the two prompts underneath and submit one paper, in 600 words or less, as a component of your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- The Trustee Scholars at Boston University structure a different and comprehensive local area of understudies. If it’s not too much trouble, educate us concerning a period where you proactively pushed for, or experienced, inclusivity in your school or local area. What did you realize and how might you try that at Boston University?
- Howard Thurman, who was the senior member of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once stated: “Don’t ask what the world requirements. Ask what makes you wake up, and go do it. Since what the world necessities are individuals who have woken up.” Can you portray a specific encounter you have had or an action that you take an interest in that makes you wake up? How might you attempt to coordinate that experience or movement into your time at BU?
- To apply, please visit the Official Website of the Boston University Scholarships 2022 in United States.
Last Date To Apply
The last date for submission of application for Boston University Scholarship 2022 in United States is 1st December 2022.