Studying in Australia is a good option for students. Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022 in Australia are now accepting applications. This scholarship will enable you to enhance your learning experience at Bond University. Bond University offers an International Leadership Scholarship to students from around the world. Students holding any academic degree are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022 in Australia
This scholarship for international students is funded by Bond University. Scholarship recipients will receive AUD$10,000 in tuition remission for either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program. Many scholarship recipients are able to travel abroad thanks to this scholarship.
Candidates are able to perform their practical work effectively with the help of advanced laboratories. No application fee is necessary for the scholarship. The International Leadership Scholarships 2022 program at Bond University in Australia offers a number of academic fields and majors. The students will be selected based on their merit, previous academic achievements, and supporting statements.
The Bond University was founded in 1987. The institution is the first not-for-profit independent institution to offer tuition remission scholarships to students with exceptional leadership experience. This university has been ranked as 20th by Times Higher Education.
The fellowship is a very valuable opportunity for international students. Successful candidates will be able to receive a high-quality education. Bond University offers tuition-free scholarships to high-achieving students from outside of Australia who wish to study at the undergraduate level. Below is a detailed description of the Bond University Leadership Scholarship in Australia 2022-2023.
- Country: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: AUD$10,000
- Eligible nationality: International
- Deadline: 12 June, 2022
Financial Benefits of Leadership Scholarship
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia will provide AUD $10,000 as a tuition remission. This grant will be paid in two equal installments of $5,000 over the course of the first two semesters.
List of Available Study Courses
- International Relations and Humanities
- Actuarial Science.
- Hotel and Tourism.
- Business and Commerce.
- Health Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Psychology and Counselling
- Communication and Creative Media
- Architecture and built environment.
Applicants from the countries listed below are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China,
- Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France,
- Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya,
- Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa,
- Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, The
- United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam,
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland.
Read About: Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK 2022
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the countries listed above in order to apply.
- Applicants must have previously earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants having Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from Bond University are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have IELTS scores or an English language degree to be considered for admission.
- Applicants who are presently enrolled in the English programme at Bond University are still eligible to apply.
- Applicants must complete the admission requirements of the universities to which they desire to apply.
- Applicants who have never won a scholarship before are eligible to apply.
- All academic documents must be copied (Certificates, Degrees).
- D. candidates should submit a research proposal.
- Copy of a passport that is valid for at least one year
- Letters of advice (at least 2) from previous research
- The scholarship application process has been restarted.
How to Apply
Candidates must complete this Online Application Form to apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia. Following that, candidates must download and thoroughly fill out this Application Form. Then send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply please visit the Official Website.
Last Date to Apply
- Applications for students starting in the May 2022 semester close on February 13, 2022.
- Applications for students starting in the September 2022 semester close on June 12, 2022.
- Applications for students starting in the January 2023 semester close on October 16, 2022.