A highly competitive scholarship program, the Bill Gates Scholarship 2023, is now accepting applications from international students around the globe. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open for Undergraduate degree programs in the United States. The Bill Gates 300 Scholarships are available to students of any nationality who wish to study in the United States. All educational expenses will be covered by the Bill Gates Scholarship programs throughout the student’s academic career. Bill Gates Scholarships are very prestigious and represent a full scholarship opportunity.
Bill Gates Scholarship 2023 in the USA
Applicant having any academic background can apply for these 300 Scholarships in the USA. The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a profoundly specific, last-dollar Scholarship intended to draw in exceptional, minority, skilled and vibrant students from low-income families. Gate Scholarship provides you opportunity to study Full –time BS Degree in the United States.
The American business magnate Bill Gates is one of the most popular and successful individuals in the world. He was born on October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington, United States. He is the founder of Microsoft Corporation. Approximately 300 full scholarships are offered each year by Bill Gates for international students under the name of Gates Scholarships.
The last cohort in the class of 2022 consisted of over 20,000 scholars. Applicants for the Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022 are eligible to pursue any degree in the United States. You will only need to demonstrate your Leadership Qualities in the application process. One of the main objectives of Bill Gates is to provide educational opportunities for all people. More information about the Bill Gates Scholarship 2022 in the United States can be found below.
- Country: United States
- Funded By: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International Students
- Deadline: 15th September 2022
Financial Benefits of Bill Gates Scholarship 2023
The selected students will receive funding to cover the full cost of attending the program. The Gate Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students which will also cover all the educational expenses that are related to their study where they are living.
- Tuition fees will be covered
- Accommodations will be provided
- A room and board allowance will be provided.
- The transportation costs will be covered.
- Additional incidental expenses will also be covered.
Read About: Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary in UK 2022-2023
Students who wish to apply must meet the following requirements:
- The Candidate should be a high school senior
- The candidate should be from at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- The Candidate should be Pell-eligible
- The candidate should be a US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- The candidate should not be receiving any other award or family funding.
- The candidate should have good academic record with minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scales or equivalent.
- Furthermore, a candidate should plan to register full-time, in a four year degree program in the USA.
Best Candidate for the Bill Gates Scholarship 2022
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- An exceptional scholarly record in secondary school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Expressed leadership capability (e.g., as displayed through support in local area administration, extracurricular, or different exercises)
- Outstanding individual success abilities (e.g., enthusiastic development, inspiration, steadiness, and so on)
How To Apply
Candidates advised to submit application through online. Interested student before applying please visit the Official Website of the Bill Gates Scholarship Program.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Bill Gates Scholarship 2023 in the USA is 15th September 2022.