The BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2022 is now accepting applications. Applicants from around the world can apply for an International Norway scholarship. The Norwegian Business Institution has launched the excellent chance of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 for students who want to get their Master’s Degree at one of the best European Universities. Norway is quite a developed nation with high-quality professors throughout the world. In the QS Ranking, Norway universities are ranked among the Top 300 Universities in the world.
In order to qualify for the International Scholarship in Europe, top performers must have excellent academic credentials throughout their previous educational background. The students in Norway as well as those from other countries are thrilled with the opportunity. Your dream of studying in Europe won’t be a pipe dream forever. The Norwegian Business School provides you with numerous options for discovering your area of expertise. Moreover, the institute offers trainees the option of learning in both English and Norwegian.
The BI Norway Presidential Scholarship is available in a wide range of academic disciplines. In addition, applicants can apply to departments related to Information Technology, Engineering, and other Science disciplines. These scholarships are generally awarded at the master’s degree level. The Norwegian Master’s Degree Scholarship program is an excellent choice if you want to study abroad for your master’s degree, since it offers many advantages. The tuition fee for national students will only cover 2 Years degree programs, while tuition and stipends will be provided for international students for up to 2 years.
The Norwegian Business School, founded in 1943, is Norway’s first and Europe’s second biggest business school. Currently, over 20,000 Students from around the world attend the school. The country is located in Northwestern Europe. There are no tuition fees for international students at Norwegian public universities. The university offers 30 Scholarships. There will be 10 Scholarships for Norwegian citizens and 20 Scholarships for international students. Norway can help you improve your job & other skills as well as career options. More information about the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2022 may be found below.
BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway 2022 Details
- Host Country: Norway
- Host University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
- Scholarship benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country:Norway
- Deadline: March 01st 2022
The Norway Scholarship 2022 program will last for up to two years in Norway.
A number of Norway Scholarships 2022
- For international applicants, there are 20 scholarships
- For Norwegian, there are 10 scholarships
Financial Benefits of BI Presidential Scholarships 2022
- Norway will certainly pay every year’s tuition fee to Norwegian candidates.
- The complete tuition fee for each and every term is granted to worldwide trainees.
- For international students, a stipend for living expenses will be provided every term for up to two years.
- Benefits are given depending on their academic growth requirements.
Eligibility Criteria of BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 in Norway
- Potential students must have an ECT grade point average of A or comparable on an international grading scale.
- Candidates enrolled in BI’s Sivilkonom program’s third year are qualified.
- All Masters of Scientific Research programs should be requested by Norwegian as well as international trainees.
- To maintain the scholarship, students must maintain 30 ECTS per semester.
- After each semester, a minimum cumulative GPA of B is required.
Selection Criteria for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores
- First-year master’s degree applicants are more preferred.
How To Apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2022
- Applicants must apply online using the application portal.
- Candidates must write a letter of application to the college expressing their motivation for the program as well as evoking the element of how their academic achievement qualifies them for admission to the scholarship program.
- On the application site, you must provide a written application letter.
- Students participating in BI’s Sivilkonom program in their third year should email their application letters to email@example.com.
- You are allowed to apply for several scholarships; however, the institute will only assist you with one scholarship.
- You must not have already earned a master’s degree from the same institution.
- To Apply Please visit the official website of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022.
The last date to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2022 is March 01st 2022.
List of Available Courses
The majority of Norwegian universities and state university institutions are funded by the Norwegian government. The Norwegian government believes that higher education is an essential component of everyone’s life. The following is a list of courses:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Business (New – now also available at Campus Bergen!)