Take your studies to the US. We have good news! The Berea College Scholarship in USA 2023-24 application period is now open for the upcoming year so you are encouraged to apply. The university is offering this scholarship grant to any outstanding international applicant who would be interested in starting his/her studies as an undergraduate at the university in the academic session of 2023/24. During the first year of study, the scholarship provides 100% funding to 100% of international students enrolled in the university.
Berea College Scholarship in USA 2023-24
Berea College Scholarships are designed to be accessible to international students from all over the world who wish to study at Berea College USA for the academic year 2022 if they wish to study on a full-time basis. The Berea College Scholarship program will provide 100% funding for the first year of enrollment to all international students enrolled at Berea College. Using this combination of financial aid and scholarships, you will be able to offset the costs of your tuition, room, board, and fees.
Berea College is one of the most prestigious American universities that offers 100% full funding to international students. For the upcoming academic year, Berea College is seeking applications from international candidates who wish to pursue an educational career at the university.
The admission process at Berea College is fully competitive, and you will need to meet certain requirements in order for your application to be considered for admission to this highly selective institution. Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious beliefs, races, and ethnicities. More information about the Berea College Scholarship in USA 2023 is provide below.
- Country: USA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Berea College
- Program Duration: Four years or longer depending on the major
- Deadline: October 15, 2022 / January 15, 2023
List of Available Study Fields
- Computer Science
- For more majors see link below.
Financial Benefits of Berea College Scholarship in USA 2023
The Berea College Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- In the United States, Berea College is the only institution that provides full funding to all enrolled international students during their first year of attendance. In this manner, tuition, room, board, and fees are offset by the combination of financial aid and scholarships.
- A student who is an international student is expected to contribute $1,000 (US) per year toward their living expenses in subsequent years. International students are provided with summer jobs by the College in order to enable them to meet this requirement.
- Students who are accepted as international students are required to pay an entrance fee of $50 (US) and a deposit of $2,200 (US) to confirm their enrollment. International students may use this deposit to cover certain expenses during their four-year enrollment period. Additional financial aid is available to students who are unable to pay all or a portion of the deposit.
- During the academic year, every international student receives a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Program. To cover personal expenses, students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year).
Read About: Qatar University Scholarship for International Students 2023
The following requirements must be met in order for a candidate to be eligible for the Berea College Scholarship:
- Required Language: The required language is English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world are eligible.
- Application for Admission and Scholarships for International Students.
- Essay Cover Sheet and International Personal Essay.
- You must have an official score from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. Registration and testing should be done as soon as possible in order to include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Records of secondary education.
- An explanation of your financial circumstances.
- Questionnaire International Financial (IFQ).
- Financial Recommendation Form for International Students.
- It is necessary to submit two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
How To Apply
The following instructions should be followed when applying for the Berea College Scholarship:
- Make sure you read the requirements carefully to determine whether you qualify.
- The online application form can be accessed by checking link below.
- Please mail the completed application form to Berea College Office of Admissions at 209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the Berea College Scholarship in USA 2023-24.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Berea College Scholarship in USA 2023-24 is October 15, 2022 / January 15, 2023.