Applications for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2022 for the Academic Year 2022-2023 are now being accepted. The Government of Belgium invites international students from all over the world to undertake Full-time Bachelor Degrees, Master Degrees and Training Courses in Belgium. These scholarships offered by the Belgium Government are intended to help develop your skills. Almost all academic fields and majors are available in Belgian universities.
A total of 150 Scholarships are offered as part of the Master’s program, as well as 70 Grants for short training courses. The Scholarship is sponsored by the Government of Belgium. During the course of the Belgian scholarship, all expenses will be covered. There will be No Application Fee for this scholarship. International students from developing countries are a significant part of the scholarship program of the Belgian government. You can study in Belgium without IELTS. Students can easily travel around Belgium or reach other important cities in Europe.
If you want to study in Belgium without IELTS. Fortunately, there is an alternative method you can use. Belgium shared borders with France, the Netherlands, and Germany.Take advantage of this golden opportunity! Belgium is an excellent destination for study abroad. Each scholarship has its own duration. We have provided the full details about the Belgium Government Scholarships 2022 below.
Belgium Government Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Belgium
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree & Training Course
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 28th 2022
Financial Benefits of the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022
This is a fully funded scholarship offered by the Belgium Government for international students to study in Belgium for free. The following is a list of the benefits.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
List of Available Study Fields
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
Eligibility Criteria of the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022
- You should be a citizen of a developing country. Learn more by Clicking Here.
- To qualify for degree programs, you must be under the age of 40, and to qualify for training courses, you must be under 45 when training begins.
- Applicants must have relevant academic background in order to qualify for a relevant field.
- One academic year is the duration of the program.
- Students should have a good understanding of English (reading).
How To Apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022
The application form is completely free of charge. There are no costs associated with ARES. To Apply, Please visit the official website of the Belgium Government Scholarships 2022.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022 is January 28th 2022.