The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in China is being offered by the Chinese Government Scholarship program. This is an excellent opportunity for students seeking admission to Master’s and Doctoral Programs at Beijing Institute of Technology 2022 in China. The China Scholarship is open to all international students from all over the world. Scholarships are available during the academic session of 2022-23. You do not need to take the IELTS test. If you have an English Proficiency Certificate, you can apply. The Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the most prestigious universities with an international reputation.
The BIT CSC Scholarship will broaden the dynamics of education through top-notch research and high quality instruction. The BIT offers Masters Degree Scholarships and Doctoral Degree Scholarships in China for almost every academic field. All expenses for studying in China are covered by the scholarship. The Chinese Government Scholarship is a beacon of hope for all international students in the face of pandemics that have already afflicted the world in various ways.
The Full-Funded Scholarship Program is intended to acquire exceptional young minds from various countries that have excellent academic records. In addition, the BIT China Scholarship allows students to study in China for free and to work with people with different perspectives. China’s Ministry of Education sponsors the Chinese University Scholarship. The Chinese Government contributes to the development of the world by promoting their significant core values and using sustainable approaches. For detailed information about the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in China is given below.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: China
- Host University: Beijing University of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline: 15th April 2022
Duration of the Scholarship
The Master’s degree normally takes two to three years, and a Doctorate degree four to six years. There is no better scholarship for studying in China than this one at BIT University.
Benefits of the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 will offer Full Chinese Scholarships to all international students pursuing postgraduate degree programs. The details of the scholarship are below.
- Applicants will be provided with complete tuition assistance.
- Applicants will be provided with lodging.
- It includes medical coverage.
- Applicants will be paid a stipend of CNY 3,000 MONTHLY (for masters’ students) and CNY 3,500 MONTHLY (for PhD students).
Read About: Qatar Government Scholarship 2022-2023
List of Available Fields of Study
Listed below are the academic fields where BIT Scholarship offers Masters & PhD Degree programs in China for international students.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Computer Science and Technology
Eligibility Criteria of the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022
- An applicant cannot be a Chinese citizen.
- Applicant must comply with laws, rules, and regulations stipulated by the Chinese government.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally healthy.
- The age of applicants who are applying for master’s programs must be less than 35 years old. The age of applicants who are applying for PhD programs must be under 40 years old.
- Students applying to master’s programs must have a bachelor degree or an equivalent education.
- Applicants for PhD program must have earned a master’s degree or have an equivalent educational experience.
- Applicants for Chinese-specific program must have a minimum HSK level of 5.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 80 or an IELTS score of 5.5 is required for English teaching programs.
- MBA candidates must have one year of relevant experience.
Documents Required for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022
- Application Form for the CSC
- Notarized Certificate of Highest Degree (English Version) for
- For registered students, graduates/certificates of education are issued.
- Transcripts of the Highest Degree Notarized
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a blank piece of paper instead of during the first application step);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Personal Interest
- Two letters of endorsement
- Passport that is valid (FrontPage)
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test
- Recorded During Physical Examination
How To Apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022
The application procedure may now be completed online. The official website, as well as all of the information, is supplied. To Apply, Please visit the official website of Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in China.
The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in China is 15th April 2022.