Your voyage will start with a Canadian scholarship. The applications are accepting for Alberta University Scholarships 2022 in Canada from international students. The Alberta University Scholarship is offering amazing opportunity to international students to pursue their Masters Degree and PhD Degree in Canada. All international students and National students can apply for Alberta University Scholarship.
University of Alberta is a Premier University. This fully funded scholarship is giving an excellent chance for talented and needy students to study in abroad. There are 200 Undergraduate programs, Excess of 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 field of research. One of the beneficial things is that you don’t have to meet the English language necessities. A wide range of academic Fields/Majors are available at University of Alberta to study graduate and postgraduate programs in Canada. Alberta University has Ranked # 5 in the country by QS World University Ranking and 119th overall in the world.
More Than 39,000 Foreign students and Canadian students from 150 Nations are registered in the university. Alberta University knows that how to take your education to a higher level. You don’t need to apply separately for a portion of the scholarships. Your application automatically is accepted for the Alberta University Scholarship after registering in any disciplines. Alberta offers scholarships choices, including everyday costs. You can read List of All Canada Scholarships Announced in 2022.
Details of Alberta University Scholarships 2022 In Canada
- Country: Canada
- University Name: University of Alberta
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certification Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1 March 2022, 1 May 2022
About Alberta University
The University of Alberta also renowned as UAlberta is a public research university situated in Edmonton, Alberta, in Canada. University was established in 1908. Alberta university scholarships for foreign students are available to all students worldwide. Currently, 7600+ Alberta University graduates, 34% of whom are from foreign nations, perform critical roles in Canadian research firms.
This university is ranked among the top five in Canada. After two years of study for a Master’s degree, students can apply for permanent residency in Canada. The majority of the University of Alberta’s buildings, labs, and research stations are located on Cree traditional land. The University of Alberta recognizes and respects First Nations’ sovereignty, territories, histories, languages, knowledge systems, and cultures.
Check Also: University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2022
Accessible Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
The Alberta University offers in excess of 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate projects, 250 specializations, and 300 exploration regions. So you have an open choice to browse the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
Benefits of the Alberta University Scholarships 2022
This Fully Funded Alberta University Scholarships 2022 is giving following benefits to undergraduate and graduate students.
Brilliant candidates will be able to get awards, scholarships, and prizes are funded by variety of sources including Government of Canada, Government of Alberta.
- Admission Scholarship (Automatically Accepted) FOR Undergraduate, Graduates
- Worldwide Student Scholarships: Price: Up to $9,000 Payments within four years
- Gold Standard Scholarship at Alberta University: Price: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral enrollment Scholarship: $5,000 per year
- University of Alberta Masters Admission Scholarship: Income: $17,500 (International students will receive an extra $10,000 to cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellent Scholarship (AGES): Minimum grant of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Read About: Georgia Government Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the Alberta University Scholarships 2022
- International Students & National Students are allowed to apply for Alberta Scholarship.
- Candidates must have High School Certificate for admission to Bachelors Degree.
- To Apply for Master Degree Candidate must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- Candidate should have Master Degree Certificate to get admission in PhD degree.
- You have not needed to worry about English Language Certificate if you are belonging to these countries or if you have studies in these universities. (Check Here).
The expiry date for sending application for the Alberta University Scholarship 2022 is 1 March 2022, 1 May 2022.
How To Apply for Alberta University Scholarships In Canada 2022
The application will be accepted through online only. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of University of Alberta.