Applications are now being accepted for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. There is a great opportunity for international students to pursue a master’s degree in Japan by acquiring a full scholarship program sponsored by the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarships 2023. Applicants from ADB’s developing member countries have the opportunity to pursue Masters Degree programs at the University of Tokyo.
ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan
ADB Japan master’s scholarships are available to students from member states of ADB, which are funded by the Japanese government. Each year the ADB scholarship program awards more than 300 scholarships to students from all over the world. Almost all academic fields and majors are available as a Master of Arts degree program under the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo.
GSFS and Division of Environmental Studies are two of the Graduate Schools that have been recognized by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to receive the ADB-JSP scholarship allocation since 2000. The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) and the Division of Environmental Studies consists of six departments. ADB scholars will participate in collaborative research projects with faculty and researchers in the field to develop innovative projects. More information about the ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan is provided below.
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Citizens of ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 10 December 2022
Financial Benefits of ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan
Students who are selected to participate in the ADB scholarship 2023 at University of Tokyo, Japan, will be entitled to the following benefits.
- Tuition fees in full
- A monthly allowance for subsistence and housing
- Allowance for books and instructional materials
- Insurance coverage for medical expenses
- Expenses for travel
ADB Scholarship Program Fields
- Department of International Studies
- Department of Environment Systems
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
Read About: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023-2024 in UK
Candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo:
- To qualify for this program, the applicant must be a national of an ADB member country.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, as well as a track record of excellent academic performance.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience is required of the applicant.
- Candidates should not be over the age of 35 at the time of applying for the position.
- The age limit is 45 for senior managers and officials in exceptional cases.
- After completing the degree, the applicant has to agree to come back home.
How To Apply
- Find a supervisor who would be willing to supervise your graduation thesis and make sure he or she is interested in doing so (through the link in the application form) and
- All required documents must be prepared by the applicant and submitted, except for the recommendation letter, via the online application form (Google) by selecting the apply now button.
- Applicants are required to send their application materials by email before the deadline. ADB Application_Name (applicant’s name) should be the subject line of the email.
- Applicants should receive recommendation letters via email from the recommender with the following title: “ADB Recommendation Letter Name(applicant’s name)”.
- As soon as the faculty has reviewed your documents, they will notify you by the middle of February. Successful applicants will be required to submit their original documents (except the recommendation letter) along with their supervisor selection and other documents by March 20, 2023.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan at the University of Tokyo is 10 December 2022.
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS), the University of Tokyo
Submission email: email@example.com
International Liaison Office Graduate School of Frontier Sciences,
The University of Tokyo, Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Chiba 277-8563, Japan
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558