To empower promising young Customs managers from an developing countries associates from the WCO to attempt a Master’s level studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan, The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program (Scholarship Program) offers a grant covering travel, survival, admission, educational, and other sanctioned expenses. In this particular post we will explain briefly about WCO Scholarship 2022 in Japan its details, financial benefits and application process.
Hello Guys! The applications are now open to apply for a WCO Scholarship 2022 for the intake of academic year 2022. Candidates from around the world can apply for this Japan scholarship. The WCO Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship at Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan. International students who wish to study free in abroad in Japan it is a wonderful opportunity for them. This Japan Scholarship is offering a Masters Degree Program with support of Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme.
The Aoyama Gakuin University scholarships will covered all the study expenses such as Admission, Tuition, Travel, and other approved expenses. The Strategic Management and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) program are granted these Japanese scholarships. There is No Application Fee is required for this scholarship. You can study in Japan without any IELTS & TOEFL certificate.
Aoyama Gakuin University is a private public university in Shibuya, Japan. It was founded in 1874. You are also eligible to apply for 2000 Scholarships in Taiwan 2022. All exceptional international students of any WCO associate of the developing country must apply for this scholarship to study in Tokyo, Japan. For more information about WCO Scholarship 2022 in Japan at Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) is given below.
WCO Scholarships in Japan 2022 Details
- Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU)
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open for 2021
Scholarship Financial Coverage
- A monthly allowance will cover accommodations, meals, transportation’s, and other expenses.
- It cannot extend to cover family members, if any.
- The stipend amount is subjected to change according to the decision of the Japanese Government.
- Admission & Tuition fees will be cover.
- Air tickets of Round –trip economy –class between your home country and Japan.
- The current amount of monthly grant is 147,000 yen (as of 2021).
- The current amount of admission fee is 290,000 yen and the annual tuition fee is 917,000 yen (as of 2021).
Eligibility Criteria of WCO Japan Scholarship 2022
- An applicant should be a customs officer of a developing associate from the WCO with quality work experience of no less than two years in the field of customs strategy and organization in his/her nation of origin.
- Inclination will be given to applicants who have experience in IPR border enforcement, and who are likely to work in the IPR-related section of their Customs organization after this Scholarship Program.
- An applicant should be healthy and preferably under 40 years old as of April 1, 2022.
- Candidates who have previously been granted a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program in the past won’t be qualified for apply for this Scholarship Program.
- After the finishing of the Program, the applicants should keep on working in their home Customs administration for minimum 3 years.
How To Apply
To acknowledge the Scholarship, applicants have to fill out, sign and submit a document named Scholar Guidelines to the WCO. To, Apply Please visit the official link to WCO Scholarships in Japan.
There is no expiry date to apply for WCO Scholarship in Japan it is open for 2021.