With this page we will provide you Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Application. The well known Government department WAPDA Water & Power Development Authority is currently inviting the suitable and well education professional candidates are needed to fill out the available vacancies such as Medical Oncologist, Plastic Surgeon (Burn Unit), Radiologist, Medical Specialist / Physician, Gynaecologist, Anesthetist, Pathologist, ENT Specialist, Paediatrician, Eye Specialist, Surgeon and Cardiologist are encouraged to apply from all across Pakistan and serve the department with your best services. Willing to apply candidates should read the eligibility criteria first mentioned in detail against every position before applying and according to the criteria candidates should hold relevant qualification MBBS or Equivalent medical qualifications recognized by PMDC along with relevant skills and experience as per demand of the vacant positions mention in the following image. Age limit should be 45 years maximum for BPS-19 and 40 years maximum for BPS-18 is required. So, only suitable candidates meeting required criteria should apply as per follow how to apply procedure is next in headings.
Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Application
Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Application:
- Medical Oncologist
- Plastic Surgeon (Burn Unit)
- Medical Specialist / Physician
- ENT Specialist
- Eye Specialist
How To Apply Procedure:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- The duly filled application from along with original paid deposit slip of test fee of Rs.450/- in the favor of NTS and other documents, CNIC, two recently photographs should reach at National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad through registered courier service.
- Test fee can be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB and ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- Incomplete application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Roll No. slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Application without deposit slip will not be entertained.
- List of eligible candidates can be examined from the NTS website.
- Application by hand submitted & those received via post will not be considered.
- Last date for submission of application form is 17th October, 2016.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.