The Government of Canada introduced the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS) Program in 2008. The main aim of this program is to draw and hold talented doctoral students by presenting them a huge monetary honor to help them during their studies at Canadian universities. Each year Government of Canada offer international students to come in Canada and study in world-class universities. One of them is Vanier Canada Graduate Program.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is one of the well known Government of Canada Scholarships. Eventually, applications are now open for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 for international students. This Canadian Government Scholarship provides a great opportunity to international students to pursue doctoral studies in Canadian universities. This Canadian Scholarship is for a Doctoral Degree (PhD) or Combine MA/PhD or MD/PhD or Masters leading to PhD & PhD course at various universities in Canada.
This program provides 166 Scholarships for international students annually. This scholarship is both for international candidates & permanent citizens of Canada. The government of Canada is completely sponsored this scholarship. You can study in any of the Canadian university which will be Funded by the Vanier Canada Scholarship.
A wide range of Academic Fields to study is available in this program. This Vanier Canada Scholarship funded three years for international students to maintain their study in Canada in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities, Natural Sciences and Engineering, and Health Research. The Government of Canada announces so many Scholarships in each year. Canadian universities are one of the Top Ranked research universities in the world. You can Study in Canada Without IELTS 2022. For more details of this Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Sponsored by: Government of Canada
- Duration: 3 Years
- Deadline: 3rd November 2021
No. of Vanier Scholarship
An amount of 166 Scholarships is granted by the Vanier Canada each year to international students. An aggregate of up to 500 grants are dynamic whenever.
Fields of Study accessible by Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
This Scholarship is open to study in following research fields.
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering Research
- Health Research
Read About: UNDP Scholarships 2022
List of Universities in Canada Under Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
The following link will lead you to the list of Canadian universities associated with Vanier CSG portion. Visit this complete List of Universities.
Scholarship Completion Period
- The entire duration of the funding is 3 years. You can go for MS leading to PhD and PhD in it.
- However if you are going for MS leading to PhD, then the duration of this MS leading to PhD will be more than 03 Years. But Vanier funding is only for 03 years.
- Accordingly, you need to search for additional financing for additional years on account of MS prompting a Ph.D. Perhaps a Canadian teacher can give you a few bits of knowledge about it. Yet, for PhD, you can profit of it for the full-time length, which is Three years.
Vanier Scholarship Benefits
This Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship will provide you $50,000 each for three year. This sum is sufficient to give University Fees, Dormitory, and a Living recompense/Travel Allowance of 1 individual for Study in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Canada Scholarship
- Canadian citizens and International Citizens
- Be designated by just a single Canadian foundation, which more likely than not got a Vanier CGS Quota.
- For more information about eligibility criteria view this link Here
The last date of submission of application for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is 3rd November 2021.
How To Apply
Application will be collected through online only. To Apply Please Visit the official website of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022.
Canada is a beautiful country in the world. Government is invites numerous student to study in various universities in Canada each year. Stay with us for more information & updates about scholarship.