Applications are being accepted for the USAID Paid Internships 2023. This is one of the best opportunities to apply this year. The American government always introduces Full-Funded Scholarships and Recent Graduates Programs for international students who are interested in studying in America. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, or a PhD degree. The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) offers Virtual Internships, Paid Internships, Scholarships, Fellowships, and Exchange Programs. There is no restriction on nationality.
USAID Paid Internships 2023
The United States Agency for International Development will provide these opportunities to talented students. Both males and females are eligible to participate. You will be joining USAID offices. USAID is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government under the United States Agency for International Development. There are a variety of job opportunities and internships available. Your CV will be enhanced as a result.
You have entered a new phase of your life. Through USAID internships, people from diverse countries will be able to better understand each other. In terms of economy, the United States is the largest in the world. This is a center of entertainment. According to technical standards, America is 245 years old. A total of 19,495 cities, towns, and villages have been incorporated in the United States as of 2018. Please find below a list of USAID internship opportunities.
USAID Internships 2022 | USIAD Internship Opportunities
It is USAID’s mission to transform. The program transforms families, communities, and countries so they can thrive and prosper in the future.
Our goal as a country is to provide development assistance to our partner countries so that they do not need foreign aid.
USAID’s mission is to demonstrate American goodwill throughout the world; increase global stability by addressing the root causes of violence; and create new trade opportunities for the United States.
Read About: Laval University International Scholarships 2023 in Canada
Work for USAID as an intern
Depending on the educational level of an intern or fellow, the work assigned may include the following:
- Conducting research
- Assisting with the organization of meetings and special events
- The ability to attend program discussions in the Agency, at the Department of State, or on Capitol Hill in support of programs and policies
- Providing communication on the status of the program issues to USAID field missions abroad, to USAID’s many stakeholders and to the general public on USAID’s behalf
- Engaging in employee engagement and mentoring activities
Internship opportunities with USAID
Internship Program: Student Career Experience Program (SCEP) and Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP) have been replaced by the Internship Program. The purpose of this program is to provide students enrolled at a variety of educational institutions, from high school levels to graduate level at least, with the opportunity to work in government agencies and explore Federal careers while they are still in school and earning a wage for the work they do during this time.
Applicants who have recently graduated from an educational institution or program that qualifies may participate in the Recent Graduates Program, which offers developmental experiences in the Federal Government with the intent to promote possible careers in the Civil Service.
Programs for fellowships
- Presidential Management Fellows Program: A program called the Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) is our flagship leadership development program at the undergraduate
- The USAID Donald M. Payne International Development Graduate Fellowship Program: Payne Fellowships are designed to attract outstanding candidates interested in pursuing careers in the Foreign Service of USAID. A Payne Fellowship is a unique pathway to the USAID Foreign Service, providing up to $96,000 in benefits over two years for graduate school, internships, and professional development activities.
Unpaid internships currently available
NOTICE: Vacancies in student positions are advertised as soon as they become available. The absence of vacancies indicates that there are no vacancies available. Keep checking the website for open positions.
Internships in the Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives (CFOI): The CFOI Internship Page provides information on internships at the Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives
Internships in the Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs: The LPA Internships page contains information on internships with the Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs