|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Here you at this page we will discuss today about University of Punjab Lahore Jobs 2016 Librarian Latest. Applications are invited from dynamic, well educated, very experience and hardworking candidates for the following regular basis positions in the University of Punjab Lahore which are entitled as Librarian, Architect and Sub-Engineer (Civil) are the available vacancies which need to be filled by the applicants. For those who keen to apply should look at the Eligibility criteria mentioned in detail against every vacant position such as required qualification MLSc / MLISc / Bachelor / Matric from recognized institutes along with experience in the relevant field and computer literate applicant will be preferred most. Age of the candidate should be 30 years for Sr. No. 1 & 2 and 25 years for Sr. No. 3. So, only suitable candidates who fulfill the requirements encouraged to apply as per following how to apply procedure is given below.
University of Punjab Lahore Jobs 2016 Librarian Latest
University of Punjab Lahore Jobs 2016 Librarian Latest:
- Librarian (BS-17)
- Architect (BS-17)
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BS-11)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Applications on prescribed form can be downloaded from University website www.pu.edu.pk and you can also get the applications prescribed form from Information Cell, Quaid-e-Azam Campus and sale depot at Allama Iqbal Campus.
- Duly filled application form along with bank challan to deposit in the Habib Bank Account No. 01827902137801 of Rs.1000/- for Sr. No. 1 & 2 and Rs.300/- for Sr. No. 3 and attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC & two recent photographs should reach in the office of the Deputy Registrar Admin-II, University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore.
- Incomplete application received after due date will not be accepted.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Government / Semi Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be given for test / interview.
- University reserves right to increase or decrease the number of post and reject any application without assigning any reason.
Address: Deputy Registrar Admin-II, University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore.