The University of Padova is an Italian public university located in the city of Padua, region of Veneto, northern Italy. University was established in 1222 by a group of students and teachers from Bologna. Padova is the second-oldest university in Italy and the world’s fifth-oldest surviving university. In this post we are going to explain briefly about University of Padova Scholarship 2022 in Italy its details, benefits and application process step by step.
Hello fellows! We have good news is that the applications are now open to apply for the University of Padova Scholarship 2022 in Italy. This scholarship is for highly talented potential students wishing to pursue a Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree Programs entirely held in English in Padua. A total of 43 Scholarships are available to studies in Italy for international students. Applicants from across the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Padua is ranked the worlds 116thun and 48th in Europe. An extensive range of multidisciplinary courses & fields are available at University of Padova. Italy is in Europe but most affordable as compare to other European countries to study. The completion period of this Italian Scholarship is 3 Years for Bachelors Degree and 2 Years for Masters Degree Programs. There is No Registration Fee Needed to apply for University of Padova.
This scholarship is known as Padua International Excellence Scholarship. You are free to apply because there are no separate or specific documents needed for the scholarship. Italy is one of the most prominent country of Europe attracts thousands of foreign students to study each year. We highly buoyant you to must apply for the University of Padova Scholarship 2022. For more details about the University of Padova Scholarship in Italy 2022 is given underneath.
University of Padova Scholarship in Italy 2022
- Country: Italy
- Sponsorship Name: University of Padova
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 2nd November 2021/31st December 2021
Padua International Excellence Scholarship has an utmost period of:
- 2 Years for Masters Degree Candidates
- 3 Years for Bachelors Degree and Single Cycle Degree Candidates
Accessible Courses & Fields
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture, and Forestry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Private Law and Critique of Law
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Public, International, and Community Law
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
- Department of Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
You require choosing Padova International Excellence Scholarships in the Form.
- Fee Waiver
- €8,000 scholarship (gross amount)
Read About: HONNIF Scholarship 2022 in Nigeria
Eligibility Criteria of University of Padova Scholarship 2022
- Without holding Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian)
- Applicant must hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma for Bachelors or Single- cycle degree.
- Applicant must have non-Italian Bachelors degree (for Masters Degrees)
- You have to apply for courses completely taught in English at the University of Padova. Kindly remember that you can apply to up to 3 Degree Programs.
How To Apply
The application procedure for the University of Padova Scholarship 2022 in Italy is totally online. You have required submitting your application along with the necessary credentials. To Apply please visit the Official Website of the Padova International Excellence Scholarship.
The last date for submission of application for University of Padova Scholarship in Italy 2022 is 2nd November 2021/31st December 2021.