University of Montreal is a French-language public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The University was established as a satellite campus of the Université Laval in 1878. Graduates and former students live across Canada and around the world with prominent graduates serving as government official, scholastic, and business leaders. Canada is a hub of education attracts thousands of international students to study every year.
Time quickly passes, Get Ready for the University of Montreal Scholarship is accepting application for Academic Year 2022. This University of Montreal Scholarship is for Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The Montreal Scholarship is welcoming all eligible international students belong to any nationality & non- Canadian students can apply. The University is positioned at Rank # 4 in Canada as of 73rd in the world. It is life changing opportunity for those who wish to seek study in Canada.
You can Study in Canada Without IELTS because some universities don’t ask you about IELTS. As for as students concerned Montreal University is the second best ranked university in Canada. So you’re certain to track down the one you’re searching for. The main motive of University of Montreal is fetching talented students to come for study in Canadian universities. Some of the expenses will be covered in this scholarship.
A wide range of scholarships are available in University of Montreal. There are excess of 80% worldwide students are getting education in the popular university of Canada. At present approximately 3535,000 foreign students in Canada. The University of Montreal is a best Public Research university. You can read about Government of Canada Scholarships for International Student 2022. Read more information in detailed about University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada is given underneath.
Details about University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2022
- Country: Canada
- Institute: University of Montreal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Accessible Fields of Study at University of Montreal
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Arts and Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Theology and Religious Sciences
Read About: Georgia Government Scholarship 2022
Montreal Scholarship Benefits
Foreign Student Scholarship Program
These sums are applied to educational expenses of $23,662 each year (30 credits)
The scholarship is granted at 3 level controlled by the candidate’s scholastic record. This sum is applied to educational expenses of $27,300 each year (45 credits).
- Level A: A sum of $11,998 each year (2 sessions, comparable to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit.
- Level B: An amount of $5,718 per year (2 sessions, comparable to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit.
- Level C: A total of $2,000 per year (2 sessions, comparable to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit.
This sums is applied to educational expenses of $27,300 each year (45 credits)
- A sum of $9,420 each year (3 sessions, comparable to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (comparable to 15 credits).
This sums is applied to educational expenses of $24,300 each year (45 credits)
- A total of $19,339 each year (3 sessions, comparable to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equal to 15 credits) for the whole term of your studies.
There are likewise some alternate approaches to Fund Your Studies offered by Montreal University (View this Links)
The selected candidates must have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for University of Montreal scholarship in Canada.
- Candidate should be international student.
- Candidates from all round the world are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a study sanction to study in Canada; perpetual inhabitants and Canadian students cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should be registered full-time in a study program all through their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Candidate should have complete Secondary High School for Bachelors’ Degree Program.
- Candidate must have Bachelors’s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and Bachelors, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
How To Apply for Montreal Scholarship
International students can apply for University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2022 through online only. To Apply Please View the official website of University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2022.
Expiry date for submit of application for the University of Montreal Scholarship is 1st September 2021 for fall 2021 and winter 2022.