Take advantage of the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom. Applications are invited for the University of Leeds Scholarships 2023 in United Kigdom. The Leeds University Scholarship is open to all international students from around the world. The scholarship is available only to students enrolled in a PhD program.
University of Leeds Scholarships 2023 in UK
Do you wish to pursue a scholarship in the United Kingdom? The Scholarships Cover a Limited Number of Places for Specific Courses and You Just Have to Apply before They’re Filled. Several of these scholarships are specifically designed to appeal to international applicants, but EU and UK students are also eligible to apply to some of these scholarships as well.
With more than 35,000 students and students from more than 170+ countries, it is the oldest and largest public university in the UK, having been established in 1904, and with over 35,000 students, it is among the largest public universities in the UK. International students, as it offers one of the hugest ranges of courses in the whole of the UK, are welcome to the University.
We engage interested applicants to ensure that they have high academic records in their previous degree; however other factors are also taken into consideration, such as working experience and a number of other factors. The University of Leeds requires applicants who have obtained First Class or Second Class upper grades to apply for a doctoral scholarship. Of course, proof of English proficiency is also required.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Leeds
- Degree Level: Doctoral Programs (MS Leading to PhD)
- Scholarship Type: Funded / Fully Funded
- Gender: Males and Females
- No of Awards: Specified
- Target: EU, US and International Students
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of University of Leeds Scholarships 2023
The University of Leeds Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom will be offered to selected candidates.
- Full Tuition fee
- Healthcare Coverage
- Living Allowance
- Research and thesis Allowance
- This scholarship is open to international students from all parts of the world
- Certain doctoral scholarships are only available to EU and US citizens
- Scholarships are available to individuals who hold dual citizenship
- It is mandatory to provide proof of English language proficiency
- Students with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a first class or upper second class are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are not eligible to receive financial aid from University of Leeds if they hold an external government scholarship
Read About: Vin University Scholarships for International Students 2023
List of university of Leeds funding opportunities for Scholarships 2023
1- Fulbright – University of Leeds Award
Applicants who intend to pursue a Masters or PhD degree at the University are eligible for this scholarship. However, the scholarship is only available on a fully funded scale for one-year, but only to U.S. Citizens. Tuition for the scholarship is covered, and the scholarship provides a maintenance allowance as well.
2- School of Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Applicants for this scholarship must be international students, including residents of the United Kingdom, and will receive a maintenance grant of 15,609 GBP during the current academic session (2021/22) for three years.
3- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarship
There is currently a fully funded scholarship available at the University of Leeds School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering that is valued at 4,600 GBP per year for 3.5 years, in addition to a Maintenance grant (currently 15,609 GBP for academic session 2021/22).
4- EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership Award – 2022/23
All applicants will be placed in EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships based on academic merit. The application process is currently in progress with multiple funding opportunities available for all nationalities outside of the United Kingdom.
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Computing
- School of Chemistry
- School of Mathematics
- School of Chemical and Process Engineering
- School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Physics and Astronomy
5- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Partial Fee Scholarship
As the title implies, this is a partial scholarship offering about 10 awards to international students outside the UK who wish to pursue an education in the UK. The scholarship offers an annual amount of £10,500 GBP off the non-UK academic fees for three years for those students who take advantage of the scholarship.
6- Alumni Bursary
All graduates of the University of Leeds are eligible to apply for the Alumni Bursary award. When a candidate is successful in obtaining an academic offer for a pre-defined project or their own research project, the award offers a 10% reduction on full academic fees or 10% reduction on the portion of academic fees the candidate is paying. This award is available to candidates who are wholly or partially self-funding. The term “self-funding” includes parents and family members who contribute on behalf of the candidate.
7- School of Computing Scholarship
Applicants interested in the above field are offered a Fully Funded Scholarship and Maintenance matching the EPSRC rate of £ 15,609 per year for three years by the School of Computing University of Leeds, although the scholarship is very competitive and Applicants are advised to apply with good grades.
- 2D and 3D crowd analysis and simulation using deep learning and big data analysis
- 2D and 3D crowd steering analysis in virtual reality
- 3D Human Motion Analysis
- 3D realistic and interactive fabric simulation
- 3D realistic and interactive fluid simulation
- A computational framework of associative learning and memory formation
- Advanced agent-based modelling of biofilms
- AI powered point cloud representation.
- A multilevel computational framework for brain diseases
- Applications of VR/AR
- A theoretical framework of multi-task optimisation
- Automatic Software Bug Detection and Fixing by Learning from Large Code Examples
- Being an avatar
- Brain-inspired See-Think-Act Intelligent Machines
- CIDER: Crowd-based Intelligent Design of EnviRonment
- Deep Learning and Partial Differential Equations
- Energy-efficient Computing Through Fine-grained Energy Accounting
- FIERCE: Fast IntERactive simulation for Crowds and Environments-G
- Interacting with point clouds
- Modelling cross-linked fibre networks in flow
- Modelling hydrogels and fractal materials
- Modernise Compiler Technology with Deep Learning
- Numerical computation of interface problems
- Perceptual graphics
- Point-based rendering
- Realistic AR blending
- Rendering AR holograms
- Toward Easy Parallel Programming for Computational Fluid Dynamics
8- Leeds Marshall Scholarship
The scholarship is open to American citizens enrolled in a Masters or Doctoral program at the University of Leeds. The scholarship is for two years (with the possibility of a third year for doctoral students).
The Scholarship includes university tuition, living expenses, a book grant, a thesis grant, a grant for research and travel, and, where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the University of Leeds scholarships 2022 for EU, US, and international students vary; please visit the Official Website about How to Apply section for information.