Switzerland, formally the Swiss Confederation, is a landlocked nation arranged at the confluence of Western, Central, and Southern Europe. Switzerland is a popular country in the world foreign students comes for study in various universities in Switzerland.
The University of Lausanne was established in 1537 as a school of theology, prior to being made a college in 1890. It is one of the oldest university in the world and second oldest university in Switzerland.
Applications are now open for UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland for freeing students for academic year 2022. This UNIL Master Scholarships are presented for those international those who are keen to seek their Master Degree from university of Lausanne in Switzerland. All the communities around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Duration of this scholarship is 2 years for students undertaking master degree.
The University of Lausanne is the top class university in Switzerland with high potential for research. UNIL Master Scholarship Program welcome international students to come and study in Switzerland. UNIL provides around ten scholarships every year. A wide range of academic fields are available at University of Lausanne in Switzerland. If you are searching for a Master Degree program this is an excellent opportunity to study in abroad.
UNIL Master Scholarships are awarded exclusively for those brilliant students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose scholastic outcomes are of a significant level. There is NO Registration Fee is Needed for this scholarship. Switzerland is one of the beautiful destination for tourist & study for foreign students. The vast majority of the Switzerland scholarships are open now and you can apply for them. For more information about UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland is given below.
Detail of UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree: Masters
- Institution: University of Lausanne
- Nationality: All international students are eligible to apply
- Duration: 2 Years for students undertaking a Master degree
- Deadline: 1st November 2021
List of Departments
What are the projects for which it is feasible to apply for a Masters’ grant? The rundown of all Masters Certificates at UNIL is given beneath.
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economic
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Social and Political Science
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
UNIL Scholarship Benefits
The following financial benefits will be given to the selected students at University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
- The scholarship is allowed for the base legal time of the program picked by the student. It adds up to CHF 1,600 every month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the total term of the bosses (one and a half years or two years relying upon the picked aces), except for instances of conclusive disappointment after the principal year.
- Applicants are keep in mind that the amount of the scholarship awarded isn’t adequate to live in Switzerland.
- As to this, we welcome applicants to counsel the accompanying page about the reference spending plan of a student at UNIL Here.
- Students presented a scholarship will be excluded from the fixed enlistment charges for the courses, except for the CHF 80.00 expenses to be paid every semester.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Lausanne
The applicant must fulfill all the following requirements to qualify for the University of Lausanne is given below.
- Proficient in English or French.
- All nationalities are allowed to apply.
- To have separated yourself during your examinations, particularly through especially splendid scholastic outcomes.
- To have acquired a foreign university degree measured comparable to a bachelor at UNIL before the starts of the master’s programme at UNIL.
- Not to have been enlisted with UNIL before
- To have a language level of at any rate B2 (as indicated by the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) in French or English as per the language where your picked masters is instructed.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 organization expense
How To Apply
Applicants should send their finished application unbound, by present just on the accompanying address: Université de Lausanne, Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME) Bâtiment Unicentre, CH – 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
The application structure should be complete on a computer and appropriately signed by applicant.
It is necessary to read UNIL Masters Grants FAQ and view the official website to access the application form/list of attachments & for definite data on the best way to apply for this grant. To Apply Please visit official website of University of Lausanne in Switzerland 2022.