Would you be interested in studying in Sweden? Applications are currently being accepted for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 in Sweden. The Swedish Institute Scholarships offer highly competitive scholarships that are available to foreign students looking to pursue a Full-time Master’s Degree in Sweden. Swedish Government Scholarships are open to students from throughout the world and of any nationality. The master’s scholarship program is supported by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Sweden Institute Scholarships 2022 are intended to bring together high-achieving, enthusiastic, and highly motivated students who are keen to share knowledge and learn from each other. This Swedish government scholarship program makes a major contribution to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This international scholarship program provides a unique opportunity for participants to develop both professionally and academically. The Swedish Government is funding the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022.
The SI Scholarship program welcomes ambitious and effective professionals eager to contribute to sustainable development projects through their knowledge, expertise, and motivation. Professionals exhibiting leadership qualities and innovative projects are always welcome to apply for a SI Scholarship. The SI Scholarships provide outstanding opportunities for global professionals to expand their career skills, gain a better understanding of Swedish society and culture, and develop a lasting relationship with Sweden.
There are approximately 350 Scholarships in Sweden for international students offered by the Swedish Institute Scholarships program for 2022. A total of 350 scholarships is an enormous number, which gives you more chances of being accepted. Sweden’s top universities offer more than 600 master’s degree programs. A wide variety of academic fields and degrees are available. English is the language of instruction for all degree programs.
A scholarship will last for one or two years, depending on the master’s program. The Swedish Government will cover all expenses related to the scholarship, including tuition fees, airfare tickets, stipends, and other expenses. The Swedish educational system is highly regarded internationally. Sweden’s universities are considered some of the best in Europe. For further information about Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022 in Sweden is given below.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 in Sweden Details
- Country: Sweden
- Host Organization: Sweden Institute
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Deadline: February 28th, 2022
Financial Coverage of the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022
The Swedish Institute Scholarships cover all the following expenses for international students.
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered
- Throughout the scholarship, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month are covered.
- SI students are covered by medical insurance.
- A travel stipend of SEK 15,000 will be given to students.
- The cost of university entrance will not be covered.
Read About: Ghent University PhD Scholarship 2022 in Belgium
Available Study Fields & Majors
- Business Administration and Economics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Arts, Design and Media
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022
- The Applicant must be a citizen of one of the nations listed below.
- The Applicant must have a minimum of 3000 hours of work experience.
- The applicant must have leadership experience from their previous job.
- The applicant must have participated in civil society engagements as a leader.
- The Applicant must be able to get admission to a master’s program that is eligible for the SI Scholarship.
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tunisia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Pakistan, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How To Apply FOR Swedish Institute Scholarship
- The first step is to apply for university admission.
- Only candidates who have been accepted into one of the qualifying master’s programs by April 7, 2022 will be considered for SI Scholarships.
- After completing the admissions application, the individual must apply separately for SI scholarship funding.
- After submitting an admissions application, each candidate will be assigned a personal application number.
- To apply to the Global Professional Program, you’ll need this application number (Swedish Institute Scholarship).
- To Apply, Please visit the official website of the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022.
The deadline to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022 in Sweden is February 28th, 2022.