Here in the following page I am going to enlist the latest job opportunity from State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. State Bank of Pakistan which is one of the prestigious regulatory bank of our country and it is seeking & inviting the high qualified, talented, self-motivated and experience professional candidates are required to apply for the position of State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) which is based in Karachi. The eligibility criteria for the above post the candidates should be holding the Masters / Bachelors qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information System & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources & Agriculture from HEC recognized Institute of Pakistan and Foreign degree holders are also eligible to apply along with 16 years of education with at least 16% marks where percentage system applies or 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is valid. Candidates awaiting result are not eligible to apply. Ideal age of the candidates should be 26 years as on closing date of submission of applications to State Bank of Pakistan and age relaxation will be given to the FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. SBP employees who meeting the criteria also given 5 years age relaxation. Attractive salary package of 82,000/ will be paid per month and other fringe benefits will be given to the selected candidates. Now, after spreading all important details about the post front of you and rest of applying procedure given below.
State bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
State bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) Jobs 2017 Current Offer
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS)
How To Apply for SBP Jobs 2017:
- Keen and Interested candidates are required to download application form from official site of http://www.sbp.org.pk/careers.
- Carefully filled online application form take print of it and along with attest copies of educational documents, original IBP copy of deposit slip should reach at Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Late received or incomplete applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 06th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- States Bank of Pakistan will not be responsible for late received application through post or via courier.
Address: Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang