Here in February, we present you Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Jobs 2017 Punjab Career Opportunities. Applications are being invited from Social Welfare Bait-Ul-Maal Department is seeking to hire vibrant, competent and well disciplined applicants are needed to apply for the following projects posts on contract basis under a development scheme named as “Remodeling of Existing Shelter Home in 36 Districts of Punjab such as (Chakwal, Lodhran, Vehari, Sargodha, Rahim Yar Khan, Toba Tek Singh, Gujrat, Rajanpur, Multan, Sahiwal, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bhakkar, Jhang, Sialkot, Mandi Bahauddin, Mazaffargarh) the vacancies are (Psychologist (Female) & Women Medical Officer) are the present posts which required to be filled by the applicants. The recruitment of the candidates will be made in accordance to Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab. Overall qualification for both posts the applicants must have Master Degree with 2nd Division in Psychology or Applied for Sr No. 01 & MBBS Degree with at least 2nd or Registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) for Sr No. 02 is required for these posts. Only female candidates are eligible to apply. Good attractive salary package will be offer to the successful candidates with other fringe benefits. So, hurry up to grab this opportunity & apply as soon as possible. How to apply method is given below.
Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Jobs 2017 Punjab Career Opportunities
Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Jobs 2017 Latest Opening
- Psychologist (Female)
- Women Medical Officer
How To Apply for Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates to apply should submit application along with two attested copies CNIC, Two copies educational certificates, domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Government / Semi Government servant can apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or late received after expiry date will not be entertained.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Last date for applying 20th February, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test / interview,
- Preference will be given to the experience candidates.
- No traveling or daily allowance will be paid to the applicants appearing for test / interview.
Address: Section Officer (Development), Social Welfare Bait-Ul-Maal Department, 12-M, Model Town Extension, Lahore.
Source: Daily Jang