Singapore is officially the republic of Singapore is a sovereign island city-state in oceanic Southeast Asia. Singapore is one of the prestigious countries in the world for live and study. So many international students come to pursue their study in various universities in Singapore every year. In this post we will discuss in detail about Singapore International Scholarship, financial coverage and other requirements step by step.
Dear All, Get Prepare for the Singapore International Scholarship is now inviting applications for January 2022 intake. This Fully Funded Scholarship is offering Doctoral Research studies in various universities in Singapore. Students holding Bachelors, Masters Degrees can allow to apply for this Singapore Scholarship. Candidates from around the world holding any nationality can be part of this Singapore International Scholarship. There is No Application Fee for this scholarship is required.
This Fully Funded Scholarship will cover your all study expenses. Diverse research & rich culturally environment will be provides to the international students. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a partnership between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Singapore is the doorway to the absolute quickest developing economies in the Asia Pacific region. You can seek after your Ph.D. education in Singapore with SINGA, set up worldwide connections and take your research vocation to more significant heights. All the courses will be taught in English Language. International Students will get a superlative PhD education at highest level universities and research institutes with best in class labs under well-known professors and scientists in diverse science and engineering disciplines. For more details information about Singapore International Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Singapore International Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: Singapore
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institute: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD
- Research Areas: Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Duration: 4 Years
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
Read About: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022
This Fully Funded Singapore International Scholarship is free for foreign students. All your expenses will be cover through this scholarship.
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,500
- One –time Airfare will be granted up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Candidates from all over the world can apply SINGA Scholarship 2022.
- Applicant must have held a passion for research.
- Proficiency in Writing & English
- Candidate should have good previous academic record.
- Scholarship is for January 2022 Intake
The following documents are required from eligible candidates for this Fully Funded Scholarship 2022.
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Recent Passport size Photo
- All the transcripts need to be in English Language.
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts, Degree Certificate, or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature.
- Master’s Academic Transcripts, Degree Certificate, or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature.
- 2 Recommendation letters
How To Apply
The application submission process is online. To Apply Please Visit the official website of Singapore International Scholarship 2022. For more information about SINGA Scholarship Read FAQs.
The last date of submission of applications for Singapore International Scholarship 2022 is 1st June 2021 for the January 2022 intake.
For Finding more updates about Scholarship stay tuned with us.