Get Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2017 Special Protection Unit Latest at this job page. Government of Sindh intends to hire young, competent, Talented and well determined applicants are required in Sindh Police Unit named as “Special Protection Unit” for the post of (Constable-BPS-05) is lying vacant for those who have got retired for Army Personal (Combatant). Applicants having domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply for such post. Recruitment will be made on contract basis for 2 years. Qualification of the candidates should be Matric or AEC with 1st Division. Ideal age limit should be 46 years for Constable and 48 years for Junior Commissioned Officer till the last date of the advertisement. Applicants will be got handsome salary package after selection. Now, after giving you all important details and how to apply procedure given below.
Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2017 Special Protection Unit Latest
Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2017 Special Protection Unit Newest
Height of candidate should “5 feet & 2 Inches”.
Chest Size of candidate should be “33 by 34 ½ inches”.
How To Apply for Sindh Police Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants are required to send complete filled application with attested copies of credentials, Experienced Certificate, Discharge Book of previous job, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Character Certificate and 6 recent photographs should reach at Police Headquarters, RRF Alfalah Base Korangi Crack Ibrahim Haidari Road, Karachi.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- Late received or incomplete applications will not be entertained,
- Last date for applying 31st January, 2017.
- Application will be informed for test & interview through SMS.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for test/interview.
Address: Police Headquarters, RRF Alfalah Base Korangi Crack Ibrahim Haidari Road, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang