|Last Date :||27th January, 2017|
|Organization :||Sindh Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department|
|Education Required :||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
Today at this excellent job page I am going to enlist the fresh job offer from Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department Jobs 2017 PTS Latest. Jobs are available in the Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department for the “Establishment of Data Centers in Bureau of Statistics Sindh” under ADP Scheme 1722. The main purpose of this scheme is that BOS is has established Data Centers for the support of Data Center Equipment & Software Operations and for this it is seeking to hire the services of high profile, well discipline, hardworking and qualified professional applicants are required to fill out the given vacancies of Technical Staff such as (Statistician, System Administrator, Database Administrator, Application Developer, Web Developer, Technical Support Engineer and Computer Operator). Appointment will be made on contract basis for 1-2 years. Interested applicants should be holding Masters Degree in different disciplines (Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, System Administration & so many others fields, Graduation, Intermediate qualification is required along with several years experienced in the relevant fields for such posts. Ideal age of the applicants should be between 18-28 years and age relaxation of 15 years will be given to the applicants as per the Government rules. After giving you all important details about these jobs now discuss the applying procedure below.
Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department Jobs 2017 PTS Latest
Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department Jobs 2017 Offer
- System Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Computer Operator
How To Apply for Sindh Bureau Jobs 2017:
- Candidates may download application form & deposit slip from official site of www.pts.org.pk.
- Original paid deposit slip with duly filled application form and all relevant documents should reach at Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS deposit test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL & UBL all over the Pakistan.
- Deposit test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Applicants can apply more than one post by sending separate application form for each post.
- Last date for applying is 27th January, 2017.
- Incomplete application or application carrying wrong information will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview candidates should be produced original documents.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
Address: Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang