2Good news! Applications for the Shandong University Scholarship in China 2022-2023 are now being accepted. All international students from all around the world are eligible for this Chinese Government Scholarship. We encourage students who are interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degree in China to apply for scholarships.
To assist outstanding students interested in studying abroad in China, Shandong University has started the International Scholarship Program for the academic year 2022-2023. The chosen candidates will normally get full or partial tuition cost reimbursement as well as a monthly stipend of up to 1,000 MB.
Shandong University is a public research higher education institution in Jinan that is Ranked 16th in the country and 403rd in the world according to the QS Global World Rankings 2022. Shandong University’s aim is to “nurture talent for the world while seeking national development.”
Why should you attend Shandong University? “Noble in character, infinite in knowledge” is the university’s slogan. The university’s educational quality and competitiveness have significantly increased. It has a lengthy history of offering a wide range of subjects as well as solid academic credentials. More details about the Shandong University Scholarship in China 2022-2023 can be found below.
Shandong University Scholarships in China 2022 Details
- Country: China
- University or Organization: Shandong University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
Benefits of Shandong University Scholarships 2022
The university will cover the tuition fee and a monthly stipend for the chosen international student as follows:
(1) The tuition fee for the duration of the study;
(2) A monthly stipend of 700 RMB for Bachelor’s students and Master’s students. For Ph.D. students, the amount is 1,000 RMB per month.
|Second Class||A yearly 50% reduction of the tuition fee|
|Third Class||A yearly 20% reduction of the tuition fee|
Eligibility Criteria of Shandong University Scholarships 2022
- Countries Eligible: Applicants from nations other than the People’s Republic of China are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any bachelor’s, masters, or doctoral programme provided by Shandong University can be enrolled to.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must complete all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must have solid academic record as well as outstanding scientific research abilities.
How to Apply for Shandong University Scholarships 2022
- How to Apply: To complete the application, students must first log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students. What is the Shandong University Application Form? Scholarship? for? International? Students must complete out separate forms in English and Chinese.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- The applicant’s passport biographic page
- Pre-graduation certification or a high school diploma or equivalent
- Transcripts of all courses studied during the pursuit of a high school diploma
- Pre-graduation certification or a bachelor’s or master’s degree certificate
- Transcripts of all courses taken while pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are required.
- A motivation letter in Chinese or English
- Form for Physical Examination of Foreigners
- No Criminal Conviction Certificate
- Statement of Financial Support scanned copies
- Admission Requirements: When applying for Bachelor programmes, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 25, or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35 when applying for Master programmes, or a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 40 when applying for Ph.D. programmes.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English/Chinese language competence exam scores:
- 6.0 on the IELTS
- IBT TOEFL – 80
- When applying for Bachelor programmes, you must have 210 points or above on the HSK 4 test.
- When applying for Master’s programmes, you must have an HSK 5 score of 180 or above.
- When applying for Ph.D. programmes, you must have a score of 180 or more on the HSK 6 test.
- To Apply Please Visit the official Website of the Shandong University Scholarship in China 2022.
The last date to apply for the Shandong University Scholarship in China 2022 is March 31, 2022.