Congratulations! Applications are now being accepted for the Shandong University Scholarships in China 2022. This Chinese Government Scholarship is open to all international students from all over the world. Scholarships are available for students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in China.
Shandong University Scholarships in China 2022
Shandong University has launched the International Scholarship Program for the academic year 2022-2023 to help excellent candidates interested in studying in China. Candidates who are accepted will often get full or partial tuition reimbursement as well as a monthly stipend of up to 1,000 MB.
Shandong University, located in Jinan, is a public research higher education school that is ranked 16th in the country and 403rd in the world by the QS Global World Rankings 2022. Shandong University’s mission is to “nurture international potential while pursuing national development.”
What are the benefits of attending Shandong University? The university’s slogan is “Noble in character, endless in knowledge.” The educational quality and competitiveness of the university have greatly improved. It has a long history of providing a diverse selection of disciplines, as well as strong academic qualifications. More information about the Shandong University Scholarship in China 2022-2023 is available below.
- Country: China
- University or Organization: Shandong University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
Financial Benefits of Shandong University Scholarships
The university will cover the tuition fee and a monthly stipend for the chosen international student as follows:
||(1) The tuition fee for the duration of the study;
(2) A monthly stipend of 700 RMB for Bachelor’s students and Master’s students. For Ph.D. students, the amount is 1,000 RMB per month.
||A yearly 50% reduction of the tuition fee
||A yearly 20% reduction of the tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria and Requirement
- Countries Eligible: Applicants from countries other than the People’s Republic of China are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may enroll in any bachelor’s, masters, or doctorate programme offered by Shandong University.
- Eligibility Requirements: To be deemed qualified, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a strong academic background as well as exceptional scientific research skills.
Read About: Meteorology Scholarships in UK 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students to finish the application. What is the application form for Shandong University? What is a scholarship for? International? Students must fill out separate English and Chinese forms.
- Documents to Support: Students must produce the following documents to the university:
- The biographic page of the applicant’s passport
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for pre-graduation certification.
- Transcripts of all classes taken while working for a high school diploma
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree certificate or pre-graduation certification
- All courses taken while pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree must be documented on transcripts.
- A motivation letter in Chinese or English
- Form for Foreigners’ Physical Examination
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
- scanned copies of financial support statements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants for Bachelor programmes must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 25, applicants for Master programmes must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35, and applicants for Ph.D. programmes must have a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 40.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English/Chinese language competence exam scores:
- 0 on the IELTS
- IBT TOEFL – 80
- When applying for Bachelor programmes, you must have 210 points or above on the HSK 4 test.
- When applying for Master’s programmes, you must have an HSK 5 score of 180 or above.
- When applying for Ph.D. programmes, you must have a score of 180 or more on the HSK 6 test.
- T Apply, Please visit the Official Website.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Shandong University Scholarship in China 2022 is March 31, 2022.