Continue your education in the United States. Applications for the Seattle Colleges Global Student Scholarships 2022 in USA are now being accepted for upcoming semesters. The International Student Scholarships 2022 at Seattle College are open to all nationalities and international students from all over the world. If you are interested in studying for an Undergraduate Degree in the United States, we encourage you to apply. The Government of the USA is funding this scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Seattle Colleges Global Student Scholarships 2022 in USA
At Seattle College, you can pursue undergraduate degrees in almost all academic areas and majors through International Student Scholarships. The grant is valid for the second and perhaps third quarters of enrollment in any Seattle Colleges program. The award is worth a maximum of $1,000.
The Seattle Colleges is a multi-college organization with three major research college campuses and five specialists training camps that serve Seattle and the surrounding districts. Some of the world’s most prominent enterprises are headquartered in Seattle.
Students from around the world can study in one of the most dynamic cities in the United States at the University. You will receive a rigorous education and receive personal attention from a community of dedicated students and faculty. Never miss this golden chance for students who wish to study in the United States through Seattle University Scholarship 2022.
Why should you attend Seattle Colleges? In addition to providing access to an outdoor lifestyle, Seattle also focuses on industry. Also, it is a city of diverse companies and industries that nurtures innovation and attracts both multinational corporations and emerging companies. Detailed information about Seattle Colleges Global Students Scholarships in the United States of America 2022 is provided below.
- Country: United States
- University or Organization: Seattle Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 25th February 2022
Does US give scholarships to international students?
Over 600 American universities offer more than $20,000 in scholarships to international students, according to the Fulbright Commission. In general, they are evaluated based on academic merit, financial need, or extracurricular contributions.
Financial Benefits of Scholarship
Students selected for this program will receive a third of a semester stipend ranging from $250 to $1,000, depending on the program they are enrolled in.
Read About: Trent University International Scholarship in Canada 2022
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants may apply to any degree programme offered by Seattle Colleges at either of its locations.
- Eligibility Requirements: To be deemed qualified, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be in their first year of college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must create an account and then log in to the university’s website to apply. All international candidates will be considered.
- Documents to Support: Students must produce the following documents to the university:
- Financial proof
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must meet the admissions requirements of the campus to which they wish to apply.
- Language Requirement: Students must present IELTS, TOEFL, and other English language proficiency exam scores.
Last Date to Apply
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is February 25 2022, or The application period begins in February, ends in April, and the results are generally revealed in May or June.