Here at this job page we are going to present a recent job offer from SBP Jobs 2017 State Bank of Pakistan Latest Career Opportunity. If you are looking for decent Bank Job here central bank of country which is known as State Bank of Pakistan with compactly settled network all over Pakistan providing great opportunity to get employed. Currently searching dynamic, talented, capable, energetic and high qualified professional candidates are required to apply for the post of (Deputy Director-OG-07). After kept all important details in front of you now it’s time to discuss the eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the applicants should have qualification of Maters in different subjects such as Finance, Economics, Commerce, Risk Management from HEC recognized institute along with several experience in the relevant field or foreign university with 12 years’ post qualification is required for this single post. After selection candidate will be able to get attractive salary package with fringe benefits as Car, medical facility, contributory funds and gratuity. Now, let’s jump towards its applying criteria given below.
SBP Jobs 2017 State Bank of Pakistan Latest Career Opportunity
SBP Jobs 2017 State Bank of Pakistan Latest Advertisement
- Deputy Director-OG-07
How To Apply for SBP Jobs 2017:
- Willing candidate to apply by sending detail CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile should reach at Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000.
- Applications received should be complete in all respect within due date.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant should clearly mention the name of post applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th February, 2017.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Address: Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000.
Source: Daily Jang