Applications are now being accepted for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022. The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers this Fully Funded Scholarship. The Romanian Government Scholarship allows students to study Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree programs at Romanian universities. This award is open to applicants of any nationality from anywhere in the world. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania will cover all expenses in full. The government of Romania gives grants each year to students to pursue higher education.
This award is available to international students from countries outside the European Union. The Undergraduate Scholarship will last 3 to 4 years, whilst Master’s Programs will last 1.5 to 2 years and Doctorate Degrees will last 3 to 4 years. Romanian universities provide a diverse range of academic disciplines. There is No Registration fee is required for this Romania Government Scholarship.
The Romanian Government Scholarships 2022 program has recently opened its doors to international students interested in studying in Romania. There are several scholarships available in Romania that does not need IELTS. The Romania Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships available. Don’t forget to look at Romania Scholarships That Do Not Require IELTS. Detailed information about the Romania Scholarship is provided below.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Romania
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Deadline: March 15th 2022
Duration of Program
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
List of Available Study Fields
Please keep in mind that the course/classes will begin on October 1, 2022. The fields of study available through the Romania Scholarship are listed below.
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine
Note: Scholarships are not available in the professions of Medicine, Dentistry, or Pharmacy.
Financial Benefits of the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
The Romanian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly support the scholarship. As a result, all foreign students are eligible for a fully funded scholarship in Romania.
- Tuition is provided at no cost.
- Accommodation is provided for free
- A Monthly Allowance:
- For Undergraduate Students: 65 EURO/MONTH (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO per month for Master’s Studies (2nd cycle).
- Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree): 85 EURO/MONTH (3rd cycle).
- International transportation is not included in the scholarships.
Read About: Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
Foreign Nationals Except for European member states, they come from all over the world.
- Should not be granted Romanian citizenship.
- For Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, you must be at least 35 years old, and you must be at least 45 years old for doctoral or postgraduate studies.
Required Documents for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
The following documents must be included in the application file:
- Official letter issued from the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited in Bucharest, or from the Romanian diplomatic mission in the country of origin or residence;
- Forms for applying for a scholarship in Romania completed correctly (APPENDIX 1);
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for obtaining a Letter of Acceptance to Study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the achieved study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalised translation into one of the following languages, if required: English, French, or Romanian;
- Legalized copies of graduate school matriculation sheets/diploma supplements, as well as their authorized translations, where applicable;
- A certified translation of the birth certificate in one of the following languages and a legalised copy of the birth certificate: English, French, or Romanian are acceptable.
- A photocopy of the first three pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the research is free of communicable illnesses or other problems that would make the needed investigations impossible; The applicant’s curriculum vitae;
- Recent photographs – two pieces, passport size
- The following documents will be included in the application file (only for candidates who fit into the categories listed for each document):
- Copy and certified translation of proof of name change (where applicable);
- For current year’s graduates, the certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral exam – copy and certified translation;
- If appropriate, a certificate of completion of the Romanian preparatory year or a certificate of language proficiency;
- In the case of juvenile candidates, a declaration of parental consent is required (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
How to Apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
The scholarship application is completed entirely online. To Apply Please visit the official website of the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022.
The final date to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 is March 15th 2022.