|Last Date :||07th March, 2017|
|Organization :||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department|
|Education Required :||Ph.D|
Get latest job opportunity from Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2017 Newest Opening Test & Interview here at this job page. Application are being invited from Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department intends to hire the services of well educated, dynamic, experienced and well disciplined candidates are required for the development project named as “Capacity Building of Research and Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala Faisalabad” for one post of Director Wildlife (Research & Training). Recruitment will be done on purely contract basis till the completion of development project. Willing candidates to apply needs to focus here on the eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the candidates should hold the qualification of Ph.D in Wildlife Management or Zoology from higher education commission recognized institution along with four years experience of Wildlife Research, Conservation and Administration in an institution / Organization of International / National / Regional repute in Middle Management Capacity +4 Research Publications in higher education commission recognized journal. An ideal limit should be 35-50 years. Punjab domicile holders are eligible to apply for such post. Now, lets throw light on its applying criteria given below.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2017 Newest Opening Test & Interview
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2017 Current Employment
- Director Wildlife (Research & Training)
How To Apply for Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2017:
- Applicants can apply by sending their application along with educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and two fresh photographs should reach at Director General Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2- Sanda Road, Lahore.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi Government Department can apply through proper channel.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Interview of the candidates will be held on 14th March, 2017 at 10:00 am in above mentioned address.
- The last date for applying 07th March, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview.
- The Department has the right to shortlist the candidates.
Address: Director General Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2- Sanda Road, Lahore.
Source: Daily Express