Just few days back Government of the Punjab School Education Department has been announce assistant education officers job through NTS authorized to conduct test. If you think you are looking for that kind of opportunity then catch all the complete information & detail about the vacancy see advertisement image below.
Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2016
Government of Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2016:
- Post Assistant Education Officer:
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be from 20-30 years old
Academic qualification required: Candidates should have master degree at least 2nd division in any one of the subjects, English, physics, chemistry, zoology, botany & mathematics.
Professional Qualification: Candidates should have at least 2nd Division in B.ED/M.ED/M.A (edu)
Eligible Criteria for post of Assistant Education Officer:
. Applicants from all districts of the Punjab can apply for entry test.
. Age relaxation will be given to the fresh candidates of upper age as per Government policy is as under
Males 35 years
Female 38 years
Disable 40 years
- Candidates required 60% marks for AEO/SSE.
- Candidate’s eligibility will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against the post.
- Candidates can get sample paper from NTS website nts & PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk
- At time of interview candidates must have original Identity card with attested photo copies of all relevant documents with him, any fake or bogus document candidate will be disqualify.
- Also incomplete application form will not accept by NTS.
- Fresh result awaited candidates may apply up to 21 November, 2016 for NTS AEO/SSE entry test.
- NTS have rights for any amendment will be communicated on website nts.org.pk
- Fresh & Punjab School Education Department can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are get application form & deposit slip through NTS & PMIU website persp
- All candidates must send their applications on given address before 5th September, 2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt applications.
- Candidates can submit test fee of 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates must send application form & paid online deposit slip to NTS headquarter Islamabad.
- Cell phones are not allowed in examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non- refundable or transferable.
- Hand written application will not accept.
- Candidates should have original CNIC & roll number slip for test entry.
- It is not allowed to change the center or category.
- you can down load roll number slip from NTS
- Last date of submission application form is 5th November, 2016.Address: National Testing Service Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.