Get latest job offer from Punjab Police Financial Expert Jobs 2017 Lahore Prescribed Application Form with this leading job page. Punjab Police Department intends to hire competent, dynamic, adroit and educated candidates are required to fill up following project positions under ADP Project title “Capacity Strengthening for Project Development / Management of Police Department Government of Punjab the vacancies are (Financial Expert, Procurement Specialist and Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist). Recruitment will be done on contract basis for one year which can be extended in future. Applicants from all over Punjab are eligible to apply for these Lahore based positions. The eligibility criteria we have to study before applying as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the candidates should possess qualification of Masters in various subjects such as Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Project Management or CA/ACCA/ACMA from HEC recognized university along with experience in the same field is required to apply for these posts. An ideal age limit should be 30-40 years. Handsome salary package with other fringe benefits of Government jobs will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s move towards its applying criteria given below.
Punjab Police Financial Expert Jobs 2017 Lahore Prescribed Application Form
Punjab Police Financial Expert Jobs 2017 Lahore Career Opportunities
- Financial Expert
- Procurement Specialist
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
How To Apply for Punjab Police Jobs 2017:
- Interested applicants to apply by sending application on prescribed form should reach at the office of Inspector General of Police, (CPO) Near Old Anarkali, Lahore.
- Applicant must mention the name of post applied for on the right corner of the envelope.
- Improper filled, incomplete or late received applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 21st February, 2017.
- For more than on post separate application should be used for each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No traveling or daily allowance will be paid for test / interview.
Address: Inspector General of Police, (CPO) Near Old Anarkali, Lahore.