|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
The Model Pharmacy of Punjab Institute of Cardiology Lahore has announced Junior Technician / Dispenser (Pharmacy) career opportunity advertisement published in Express News on 3rd September, 2016. Initially appointment on contract basis of one year which is further expandable with satisfactory performance of the candidate. So, only suitable candidate meet the criteria should apply for this vacancy.
Punjab Institute of Cardiology Lahore Jobs 2016
Model Pharmacy Punjab Institute of Cardiology Lahore Jobs 2016
- Post of Junior Technician / Dispenser (Pharmacy)
Number of Seats: 3 seats are set for this post.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be from 18-25 years old.
Qualification & Experience Requirement: Candidate should have the qualification of F.Sc in second division from recognized board with diploma in the relevant field. Candidate must have knowledge of retail setup & command related software.
Important details about the Model Pharmacy Punjab Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2016:
- Applicant must submit complete application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, NICN, Domicile and two fresh photo graphs should reach at the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach self addressed postal envelope along with application.
- The post is non- Government.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates in case of upper age as per Government rules.
- Incomplete application or late received after due date will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selected candidates will receive separate interview call letter on the given postal address.
- Applicant must bring all original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Candidate will be given pay package as per pay scale of the Government of Punjab.
- Last date for sending application is 29th September, 2016.
Address: Model Pharmacy Management Committee Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore
Source: Express News