|Last Date :||08th March, 2017|
|Organization :||Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority|
|Education Required :||LLM, MBBS, CA, ACMA, CPA, ACCA, Masters, Bachelors|
Here in the following job page you will be having fresh jobs opportunity from Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2017 Lahore Latest. Applications are being invited from Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority intends to hire the services of very experienced, well disciplined and highly qualified professional applicants are required to apply for the following posts such as (Director Legal, Director Technical, Director Administration / HR & Coordination, Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Director HR, Assistant Director IT Cell & Assistant Director Admin) are the positions lying vacant which needs o be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Recruitment of above mention positions will be done on contract basis for a period of five years which is extendable subject to the good performance. Overall qualification for the positions according to the criteria the applicants should possess qualification of LLM, MBBS, CA/ACMA/CPA/ACCA, Masters, Bachelors from well reputed institutions along with several years experience in the relevant field is necessary to apply. An ideal age limit should be 55 & 45 years. Handsome market based salary package with good working environment will be offer to the successful candidates. Now, after these details let’s throw lights on its applying procedure given below.
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2017 Lahore Latest
PHOTA Jobs 2017 Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority
- Director Legal
- Director Technical
- Director Administration / HR & Coordination
- Assistant Director Technical
- Assistant Director HR
- Assistant Director IT Cell
- Assistant Director Admin
How To Apply for PHOTA Jobs 2017:
- Applicants are required to download application form from official website of university www.kemu.edu.pk
- Duly filled application Performa along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and fresh photograph should reach at PHOTA / KEMU University office Room No. 01, KEMU along with a Bank Draft of Rs.1500/- in the favor of Administrative PHOTA / Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
- Already working in Government department should send their applications through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is 08th March, 2017.
- At the of interview original documents will be checked.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for interview.
Address: Office of the Administrative / Director General, Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority (PHOTA), King Edward Medical University, Nila Gumbad, Lahore.