Today you will have Punjab Foods Authority Lahore Jobs 2017 NTS Latest at this job page. Applications are invited from Punjab Foods Authority Lahore is seeking to hire very experienced, well discipline and competent candidates are needed to apply for the following positions such as (Deputy Director (Operations), Government Public Analyst, Assistant Director (Licensing), Food Safety Officer, Assistant Food Safety Officer, Superintendent, Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk and Driver) are available positions which required to be filled by the applicants. Appointment will be done on purely contract basis for three years as per the Government policy of 2004. Willing to apply candidates should readout eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image before applying and according to the criteria applicants should be holding Masters/MSc, BA/BSc, Intermediate, Matric is required with experience in the relevant field as per demand of the post. Ideal age limit should be 21-35 and 21-30 years with 5 years age relaxation for males and 8 years for women. So, only those applicants meeting the criteria should apply and how to apply procedure given below.
Punjab Foods Authority Lahore Jobs 2017 NTS Latest
Punjab Foods Authority Lahore Jobs 2017 NTS Career Opportunity
- Deputy Director (Operations)
- Government Public Analyst
- Assistant Director (Licensing)
- Food Safety Officer
- Assistant Food Safety Officer
- Research Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
How To Apply for Punjab Foods Authority Lahore Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates may download application form as well as deposit slip form NTS official website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are advised to attached paid original deposit test fee of Rs. 400/- and attested copies of CNIC and two fresh photographs should reach at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Applicants can pay NTS test fee in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- Last date for applying is 27th January, 2017.
- Roll No. slips will be dispatch separately to the applicants by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or stop recruitment process.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.