|Last Date :||03rd February, 2017|
|Organization :||Punjab Food Authority|
|Education Required :||MBA / ACMA / ACCA, Masters|
Find Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017 for Deputy Director Latest at this wonderful page. Jobs are available in Punjab Food Authority and applications are invited from well discipline, qualified, experience and capable applicants are required for the following positions such as (Deputy Director (Administration) and Deputy Director (Finance) are the positions which needs to be filled by the applicants. The above positions will be done on contract basis for three years under the contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. Interested to apply candidates should have Punjab domicile and also have relevant qualification & experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates should have qualification MBA / ACMA / ACCA, Masters inhuman Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration from well know HEC recognized university along with at least five years experience in the same field. Ideal age of the candidates should be 21-35 years and general age relaxation in case of upper age limit for Male candidates 5 years and for female candidates 8 years. So, Only suitable candidates those who meeting the criteria should apply. Now, let’s jump towards its applying criteria below.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017 for Deputy Director Latest
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017 for Deputy Director Current Opening
- Deputy Director (Administration)
- Deputy Director (Finance)
How To Apply for Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017:
- Excited to apply candidates can download application form as well as deposit slip from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates have to pay the test fee of RS. 400/- in the online branches of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB in the favor of NTS.
- Duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, copy of CNIC and two fresh photographs should reach at Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is 03rd February, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying wrong information shall be rejected.
- Test date will be communicated with candidates through NTS site.
- Roll No. slip will be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS before one week of the test.
- At the time of interview candidates should be produced original documents.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.