|Last Date :||03rd February, 2017|
|Organization :||Punjab Food Authority|
|Education Required :||Matric|
You can get Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017 Assistant Vigilance Officer Latest in the following job page. Applications are invited for the recruitment in Punjab Food Authority intends to hire well discipline, talented, experience and skilled applicants are required for the following position of Assistant Vigilance Officer which is lying vacant in Punjab Food Authority liable for maintaining the quality of food by taking action against the lower quality food manufacturer under the administration of Punjab Government. Appointment of above mentioned post will be done on contract basis for one year which can be extended further with the acceptable performance of individual. Interested applicants should have Matriculation qualification or an equivalent from recognized board and has been retired from Armed forces to the rank of NCO or equivalent with experience in the field of intelligence / surveillance wing. Candidates should be mentally and physical fit and valid motorcycle driving license. Ideal age should be 30-45 years. Candidates can be appointed in Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan and Rawalpindi. Now, let’s move towards its applying criteria below.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017 Assistant Vigilance Officer Latest
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2017 Assistant Vigilance Officer Recent Opening
- Assistant Vigilance Officer
How To Apply Punjab Food Authority Jobs:
- Candidates are requires to send application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two fresh photographs should reach at office of the Director General Punjab Food Authority 83-C, New Muslim Town, Lahore.
- Applications received late or incomplete after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working with Government should apply through proper channel.
- Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or stop recruitment process.
- Last date for submission of application is 03rd February, 2017.
Address: Director General Punjab Food Authority 83-C, New Muslim Town, Lahore.
Source: Daily Express