Today at this you can get latest job offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Online Form. It’s a great job opportunity for the domicile holders of Punjab to be availed as Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is seeking to hire the dedicated, well discipline, adroit and highly qualified professional candidates for the following vacancies are lying vacant in the Chief Drugs Controller office named as (Director Operations / Drugs Controller, Deputy Drugs Controller, Pharmacist and Law Officer). Recruitment of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis of 18 months which can be renewable with the satisfactory performance of the candidates. Interested candidates who are willing to apply match up to with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image according to which candidates should have overall qualification MPhil, Pharm.D, LLB are required to apply. Ideal age of the candidates should be 21-35 with age relaxation will be in case of upper age limit 5 years for male candidates & 8 years for female candidates. Health Department has set quota 15% for women, 5% for minority and 3% for disable persons. So, giving you all important details about jobs only suitable candidates meeting criteria are encourage to apply and how to apply method given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Online Form
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Director Operations / Drugs Controller
- Deputy Drugs Controller
- Law Officer
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates can be downloaded application form as well as deposit slip from NTS official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to submit duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs.500/- in the favor of NTS and all the relevant credentials should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates can pay NTS test fee in any online branch of ABL, UBL MCB and HBL.
- Deposit test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Late received and incomplete applications or carrying wrong information will be rejected.
- For more than one post candidates have to submit the separate application form for each post.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th January, 2017.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Address: National Testing Service, Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang