Find here at this job page a hottest Job opportunity from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Physiotherapist NTS. The P & SH Department shorter named of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department which is working under the management of Government of the Punjab. Its main focus to provide high quality health services to the people of Punjab through well-organized and valuable service which is acceptable & affordable to everyone. Health Department intends to hire well disciplined, capable, competent and qualified professional candidates for the following 50 vacancies announced for 24 District Headquarter Hospitals such as (Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Rajanpur, Pakpattan, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari) the vacancies are (Physiotherapist). Interested candidates to apply should have qualification of BSc, Physiotherapy / Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT) or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized institute. An age of the candidate should be 21-35 years. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be made on contract basis for the period of one year. The recruitment shall be facility-specific and non-transferable. So, only suitable applicants meeting the above mentioned requirements should apply and how to apply procedure given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Physiotherapist NTS
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 NTS Latest
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants may download application form & deposit slip from website of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Carefully filled application form with paid original deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and all credentials should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street N0. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Applicants will pay the NTS test fee in any online branch of HBL, ABL, Meezan Bank and MCB on prescribed challan.
- NTS test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Information about test date / timing & Roll number slip will be dispatch to the official site of NTS before one week of test.
- Only NTS written test qualified applicants will be called for interview.
- Last date for applying is 27th February, 2017.
- At the time of interview original documents should be examined.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang