|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Here on 1st November, 2016 you will be able to get latest job offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 NTS Latest. The applications are being invited from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department for the Project”Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases and Mental Health” and for this purpose well discipline, brilliant, very experience and highly educated professionals are required to apply for these vacant positions which includes as Deputy Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health, Assistant Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health, Assistant Manager Budget & Accounts, Assistant Manager Logistics Procurement, Database Manager and Research Assistant are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants before closing date. The eligibility criteria which is required for these posts includes MBBS, M.Com/ MBA, CA/ACCA, MSc/M.A, Pharma –D/MPH, BSCS (Hons), MCS is necessary to apply along with experience in the relevant field will be given preference. Age of the applicants should be 35-40 years is required. So, if you think you will fulfill the requirements then applying procedure is given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 NTS
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 NTS:
- Deputy Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Manager Budget & Accounts
- Assistant Manager Logistics Procurement
- Database Manager
- Research Assistant
How To Apply Procedure:
- Application form & online deposit slip applicants may download from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Complete application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and copy of CNIC & two fresh photographs should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Applicants can pay NTS test fee in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL.
- NTS test fee is non refundable & non transferable.
- Applications carrying wrong information or incomplete will be rejected.
- Government Servant should apply through proper channel with NOC letter.
- NTS Test date & timing and information about roll number slip will be dispatched on the official site of NTS before one week of test.
- Only qualified applicants from written test will be allowed to appear for interview.
- Last date for applying is 15th November, 2016.
- At the time of interview applicants should produced original documents.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang