|Last Date :||23rd January, 2017|
|Organization :||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Education Required :||MA, MSc, BA, BSc, Relevant Diploma|
Find latest job opportunity from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Punjab Computer Operator for all those applicants who have domicile of Punjab. Applications are invited from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department which is working under the administration of Government of the Punjab doing well to provide medical related facilities to the people. For this purpose Health Department Punjab intends to hire highly motivated, dynamic, capable and qualified candidates are required to apply for the Project Management Unit of IRMNCH & Nutrition Program for the following positions which includes as (Communication Officer & Computer Operator) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Appointment of above post will be made on purely contract basis for two years under the Contract Policy 2004 of the Punjab Government. Interested candidates should apply with overall qualification from Masters in Mass Communication / Journalism & BSc/BA in Computer Science / IT from well known institute along with 3 to 5 years expertise in working with well reputed organization in same field is required for such posts. Ideal age limit should be 20-35 and 25-35 years. So, if you feel you fulfill the requirements should apply & get employed within due date and How to apply procedure is given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Punjab Computer Operator
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Communication Officer
- Computer Operator
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab jobs:
- Applicants may download application form & deposit slip from National Testing Service website www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee in the favor of NTS and attested copies of CNIC & two recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Applicants need to pay deposit fee in any online branch of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB Bank.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- For more than one post applicants will submit separate application form for each post.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd February, 2017.
- Roll Number slip & test date / timing will be dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS before one week of the test.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants will not admissible TA/DA coming for test / interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang