Here in the following job page you will be having recent jobs offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Planning NTS Online. Health Department which is working for the improvement of health field under the supervision of Punjab Government and Jobs are available in the Primary & Secondary Department it is seeking to appoint the following positions for its project “Capacity Strengthening Unit of Planning Wing Lahore” and the positions are (Bio Medical Engineering & Planning (Consultant / Specialist). The recruitment of above mentioned positions will be made on contract basis under Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. Candidates interested to apply should hold the qualification of Masters / BSc in Bio Medical Engineering, Economics, Commerce Statistics, Business Administration from HEC recognized University with at least 10 years experience in the same field. General age relaxations in upper age limit 5% for Male candidates and 8% for female candidates. Only suitable candidate meeting the requirements should apply as soon as possible and how to apply procedure given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Planning NTS Online
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Planning NTS Latest Form
- Bio Medical Engineer
- Planning (Consultant / Specialist)
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs:
- Interested candidates are advised to download application form with deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- fee in the favor of NTS and other credentials should reach at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Test fee will be paid in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Complete applications in all respects within due date will be entertained.
- Candidates’ wishes to apply more than one post must submit separate application form for each post.
- Last date for submission of application is 6th February, 2017.
- Roll No. slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS before one week of the test.
- Incomplete applications or late received after due date will not be entertained.
- Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any or all the applications without assigning reason.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang