With this amazing job page you will be having the current job offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Newest Advertisement. Health Department working hard to bring the perfection in heath sector under the supervision of Punjab Government. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department invites application from well discipline, qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions available for its project “Patient Transfer Service” for Provision of Ambulance Service in Three Districts of the Punjab named as (Attock, Narowal and Muzaffargarh) the vacancies are Project Director, Director (Operations & Administration), Wireless Technician, Computer Operator for Project Office, Driver for Project Officer and Field Worker. Candidates those who wants to apply should have qualification Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma along with expertise in same filed. Appointment of above positions will be made on contract basis under the contract policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. So, only suitable candidates those who meeting the eligibility criteria should apply before closing date and how to apply method given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Newest Advertisement
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Project Director Offer
- Project Director
- Director (Operations & Administration)
- Wireless Technician
- Computer Operator for Project Office
- Driver for Project Officer
- Field Worker
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates are required application forms and deposit slip to apply can be downloaded from NTS official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are needed to submit duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs.500/- and all other relevant educational documents should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee will be paid in any online branch of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Application without original deposit slip will be rejected.
- Government employees are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Late received or incomplete applications after expiry date will not be entertained.
- For more than one post candidates will be submit the separate application form for each post.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th January, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- NTS Test date / Roll Number slip will be dispatched directly to the candidates at least one week before the test.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidate for interview.
Address: National Testing Service, Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang