Today with this job page we have latest jobs offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Lahore Punjab NTS Form. It’s a great job opportunity for the resident of Lahore Punjab to be availed as Primary & Secondary Healthcare is currently looking to appoint well discipline, talented, experience and qualified applicants are required to apply for the “Prevention & Control of Non Communicable Diseases & Mental Health” and the positions are lying vacant which includes as (Deputy Program NCDs & Mental Health, Assistant Deputy Program NCDs & Mental Health, Assistant Manager Budget & Accounts and Assistant Manager Logistics Procurement). Willing candidates with overall qualification should be MBBS / Pharm-D / MBA / MPA / MPH / CA / ACCA / MSc / M.Com from well reputed university along with several years experience in the relevant field are required for all these contract basis positions. Ideal age should be 35 and 40 years. Attractive salary package will be offered to the candidates. So, Interested candidates those who meeting the criteria should apply with confidence and now discuss its applying condition in the next heading.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Lahore Punjab NTS Form
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Planning NTS Online Form Download
- Deputy Program NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Deputy Program NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Manager Budget & Accounts
- Assistant Manager Logistics Procurement
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Keen to apply candidates are required to download application form with deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Complete filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- fee in the favor of NTS and copy of CNIC & two recent photographs should reach through courier at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Test fee will be paid in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- NTS deposit test fee is Non refundable and Non transferable.
- Already Government employees are advised to apply through proper channel.
- In case of candidates’ wishes to apply more than one post must submit separate application form for each post.
- Last date for submission of application is 6th February, 2017.
- Roll No. slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS before one week of the test.
- Incomplete applications or late received after ending date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang