Here in the following leading job page get Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Charge Nurse NTS Online. The Government of Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department intends to renew the administration structure of 25 Districts Headquarter Hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in the Punjab in current financial year 2016-2017 improvement in nurse to bed ratio is the salient component of the aforementioned initiatives. Which includes as DHQs are (Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh and Vehari) and THQs are (Ahmedpur East, Arifwala, Burewala, Chichawatni, Chistian, Daska, Esa Khel, Gujra, Hazro, Kot Adu, Kamoki, Mian Channu, Noorpur Thal, Shujabad and Taunsa) for which the health department invites the applications from well discipline, dynamic, qualified and experience applicants having Punjab domicile for the following post of Charge Nurse (BPS-16). Appointment of above mentioned post will be made on contract basis for one year under the contract policy 2004 of the Punjab Government. For those candidates who interested to apply should have the qualification of BSc in Nursing Generic (four years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery & valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council. Candidates Graduation from Government institutes shall be given preference. Ideal age of the applicant should be 21-28 years and age relaxation in case of upper age limit for female is 8 years. So, only suitable candidates who fulfill the requirements should apply. How to apply procedure is given below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Charge Nurse NTS Online
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 NTS Latest Advertisement
- Charge Nurse (BPS-16)
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs:
- Online deposit slip and application form can be downloaded from the NTS official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs.500/- in the favor of NTS and attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee can be paid in any branch of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB across the Pakistan.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th January, 2017.
- Candidates wants to apply more than one post should submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on official site of “pshealth.gov.pk”.
- Department has reserve right to accept / reject or cancel any application or stop recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang