Here in the following you will be having recent job offer from PPSC Advertisement N 07/2017 Agriculture Department Latest Online Apply. Applications are being invited from Punjab Public Service Commission is the well known commission of Government of Punjab. It is searching young energetic, competitive and well disciplined candidates are required to apply for the following departments named as Agriculture Department, Environment Protection Department and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department) the current available positions are (Agriculture Officer, Assistant Director (Legal) & Bio-Medical Engineer) are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the Male, Female & Shemale applicants within due date with overall qualification should be MSc, LLB, BSC, BS in different subjects from recognized university along with several years expertise is required to apply for such posts. Age limits are different which can be seen from the advertisement. Attractive salary will be offered to the applicants. Now, let’s throw light on its applying criteria given below.
PPSC Advertisement No 07/2017 Agriculture Department Latest Online Apply
PPSC Advertisement No 07/2017 Agriculture Department Newest Opening
Vacant Positions in Agriculture Department:
- Agriculture Officer
Vacant Positions in Environment Protection Department:
- Assistant Director (Legal)
Vacant Positions in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Bio-Medical Engineer
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates can apply through online from official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Applicants are advised to pay deposit test fee of Rs. 400/- in the favor of Head “C02101 Organization of the State Test Fee realized by PPSC or in any online branch of SBP, NBP Bank, or Government Treasury before closing date of submission of applications.
- Applications other than online or hard copy will not be accepted.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th February, 2017.
- The applicants living outside Pakistan but having domicile of Punjab needs to pay test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Disable persons are not required to deposit test fee.
- Before appearing in the interview should bring original CNIC copy or no any other card will be accepted.
- Option of editing are available to correct any date online application form till the last date of submission of applications.
Source: Daily Jang