|Last Date :||09th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Required :||BSc, MSc|
Today with this leading job page you will be having the latest job from PPSC Advertisement No 05/2017 For Agriculture Engineer Newest. Applications are presently invited from the Punjab Public Service Commission which brings the great news for the domicile holder of Punjab is looking to hire bright, competitive, experience and qualified candidates are needed to apply for the following department named as Agriculture Department and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department are the departments intends to hire the applicants for the following positions such as (Agriculture Engineer, Water Management Officer, Assistant Director Nursing/Nursing Superintendent/Principal/Vice Principal/Nursing Instructor, Deputy Nursing Superintendent/Nursing Instructor/Clinical Instructor) are the vacant posts which required to filled by applicants within due date. Overall qualification for all the post the applicants should be BSc & MSc in various disciplines along with experience in the same field is required for such posts. Good salary package will be offered to the applicants. Male, Female and Shemales domicile holders are eligible to apply. Age limits of the candidates are different which mentioned against each post. Now, let jump towards its applying methods given below.
PPSC Advertisement No 05/2017 For Agriculture Engineer Newest
PPSC Jobs 2017 Current Opportunity
Vacant Positions in Agriculture Department:
- Agriculture Engineer
- Water Management Officer
Vacant Positions in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Assistant Director Nursing/Nursing Superintendent/Principal/Vice Principal/Nursing Instructor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent/Nursing Instructor/Clinical Instructor
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates needs to apply through online from the official site www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Candidates have to pay the test fee of Rs. 400/- in the favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- Applicants living in outside Pakistan but having domicile of Punjab will deposit the test fee in the Pakistani Embassy of that residing country.
- Editing option will be remain open to the candidates for correction till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- Last date for submission of application is 09th February, 2017.
- Disable candidates are not required to deposit test fee.
Source: Daily Jang