Get PPSC Accounts Officer Jobs 2017 Women Development Department Latest at this job page. Applications are invited from Punjab Public Service Commission which is seeking to hire self motivated, talented, caliber and educated applicants are needed to apply for the vacant posts in Planning & Development Department and Women Development Department for the following positions which includes as (Hardware Network Technician, Network System Engineer, Database Administrator, Accounts Officer, Public Relation Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant/Senior Scale Stenographer and Private Secretary) are the recent positions which required to be filled by the applicants. Appointment of above positions will be done on contract basis for three years. Only those who have the Punjab domicile are eligible to apply for such posts. Shemales are also encouraged to apply for all these posts. Attractive salary package with other fringe benefits of Government jobs will be given to the applicants. The eligibility criteria for all these positions the applicants should have qualification of Masters, Bachelors, M.Com/MBA from well reputed university along with relevant expertise in MS skills and computer proficiency applicants are also required as per demands of the posts. Age limits are different for males & females can be seen in the following image. After giving you all important details now I will make you know about its applying procedure below.
PPSC Accounts Officer Jobs 2017 Women Development Department Latest
PPSC Accounts Officer Jobs 2017 Women Development Department Assistant Latest
Vacant Positions in Planning & Development Department:
- Hardware Network Technician
- Network System Engineer
- Database Administrator
Vacant Positions in Women Development Department:
- Accounts Officer
- Public Relation Officer
- Assistant, Personal Assistant/Senior Scale Stenographer
- Private Secretary
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs 2017:
- Willing and interested applicants are required to apply online from official site of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- The applicants will be deposit test fee of Rs. 400/- in the favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP or Government Treasury.
- Editing options will be available till the ending date of the online application.
- Last date of submission of application is 30th January, 2017.
- Applicants other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- Applicants living outside Pakistan but having domicile of the Punjab requires to pay deposit test fee in Pakistani Embassy of residing country.
- Disable applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
Source: Daily Jang